Warhammer Mod 3.0

By government
If you wanted a certain side to be able to bulid something in a war but you aren't too picky with the specific civs, you could assign the required government to be Chaos for an altar of the Great Evil Spork. Thus only evil civs with the govt of Choas could bulid that. You would have to assign "era:none" techs to allow for govts to be assigned to the civs, but once the govts are in place, the wonders and improvements with strict requirements of govts would then only be able to be produced by specific civs with the correct govt, and those buldings would actually cease to function under a different govt. This can prevent a conquering player (that has a different govt) to take advantage of the unique bulding.
+ a government needs to be discovered with a tech, and if this tech is available only to a limited number of civs, then you can restrict the number of civs who can build the corresponding building.
This can be used for a little competition between the various evil civs: which one will have the bonus units or any other benefit?

+ a government needs to be discovered with a tech, and if this tech is available only to a limited number of civs, then you can restrict the number of civs who can build the corresponding building.
This can be used for a little competition between the various evil civs: which one will have the bonus units or any other benefit?
I did mentioned it, but you explained that part better than I did, thanks lol.

Q, what he and I are saying, there's flexiblity. If there's a broad group of civs with a lot in common with each other, you could attach a couple of wonders for that group, or even a city improvement that gives out units at a slow pace (like 1 per 10,12 turns) for a nice unit that reflect the group of civs well. Or is it cultural thing? Which mean a city improvement that is common to them which produce the same cultural impact.
I suggest taking a look at MEM II for various things they have alloted to their 31 civs. Some follows the requirement of govts (such as vassal titles), some follow specalized techs (such as a specific one: Bulgarian Tradition which was given to Bulgaria, or a broader one: Islam which was given to the islamic civs), there's also a line of treasure-producing improvements that could only be bulit within the radius of the specific resources, and in MEM II, the lux resources were scattered in general regions. You wouldn't find wines or olive oil in Denmark, but there's plenty of salt.

I better shut up now before I get TOO helpful and drown you. Anyway, take your time and write down your random thoughts when you look at ideas from different places. The conceptual stage should be pretty long enough to form a definative vision. Okay now, I'm shutting up for real and cut this post here, lol.

Thanks Kito, I'm pretty sure I got it. :)
I'll have some ideas shown soon enough.

Top Bottom