CivPedia Thread

remember, Orbis has to look professional

Might be a good idea for the list to be updated with approved, pending approval and text required status.

Hmmm... I guess it might be a good idea if I swap my post with a link to Ahwarics continually updated list.

BTW the way folks, just because an entry is done doesn't mean it automatically 'wins' - It's Ahwaric's mod and he can pick and choose which one he likes. Sure I've written a lot of stuff, but that's not guarantee that he'll want to use it. I figure until he makes a decision, it's game on.

Besides, this isn't a competition to see who is the better writer. If someone else's version of something 'beats' mine, well it's not my mod so I don't get to pick.

For my part, most of the time I am choosing things to do simply by going through the current Civlopedia. Many of the entries have entries but I feel are a bit lacking or maybe really haven't been changed from vanilla Civ. So I've already written some that other's have done as well. I am not making a value judgement on your entry.

Ahwaric, have a question about apostrophes. It is damn hard to write without them and yet I've (see?) noticed that in the new patch that some of my entries had missing apostrophes. I thought I had gone back and fixed all my entries to take them out so either you had copied them before I fixed them or I missed a lot.

Anyway, I did notice that in some entries, the apostrophe is still there. so what gives?

Also, is there any format you'd like in doing these? I mean I figure it is easier for you to have the entry under the spoiler in code so it's more cut and paste for you. Also, I realize you have done a lot, but when can we expect and updated wish list of things you like us all to work on?

First, sorry for long time no-post here. Had to take care of RL first, then release patch d at last, and now I am trying to respond to the questions in different threads...
Since my wife can't have kids, I'll take what I can for my 'immortality' - Ian Alexander, Born 1966, Died 2076 - One hell of a Civlopedia Writer! :p
Nicely written. And a hard decision you had to make...
I think I asked this before, but while many of these entries are very Orbis specific, are any of these sucked up into other mods like FF? I would think a few of the entries I've seen and a few I've written would apply for almost any FfH mod.
Up to creators. I can only speak for myself. And I do :)

So I guess what I'm asking is there any other places to get info on units, buildings and the like?
Maybe Xienwolf's manual, but I doubt it has all you need.

Also, can we get a sketch about the Mechanos' and their 'machine spirits' - I've been writing them as 19th Century Nature Philosophers who want to pick apart nature and all that. Very Victorian England in that which fits the Steampunk motiff. However, I've read 'pedia entries and things about the spirit of the machines and I want to know more about them.
I had no idea what they are - just mixed some bits from different settings. But I like Jabie's idea. In fact, I like how Mechanos lore is expanding. I started them as renaissance sages with a minor dark twist. The addition of victorian 'darkness' and spirits background is what they needed.
I do not, however, like Verocchios entry. It is good, I just do not like it. Too dark - I agree with missing leg and elbow, a result of the lab explosion etc., but face and rest is too much. I think what we see on a picture is rather a steam armor/lab suit than mask. I want him to have some joy in life - and look more or less normal...
Ahwaric, is it possible to move strategy/background to end of entries when updating them?
I think it is, just need to find exactly how. In time perhaps...

If you are referring to the Arcane Barque, why waste trained mages on a ship that could sink when you could have mages enchant a ship so it could use weapons available to anyone but no one one would use them because they'd be far to dangerous?
I agree with civ-king, and I did not add this entry. Arcane Barque is filled with mages (maybe a few), not explosives. Mages are expendable, too, i.e. siege mages.
I think mechanos need a dromon kind ship, which greek fire or other flammable mixture. Maybe a barque replacement? But Barque is just magic.
Names for the two great commanders I did entries for above.
Thanks for names and quotes, we can use more great generals. I added them, just need some art for popups. Any ideas?
Ahwaric, have a question about apostrophes. It is damn hard to write without them and yet I've (see?) noticed that in the new patch that some of my entries had missing apostrophes.
I thought that they cause problems, but not sure any more. So just use them, I will take care of the rest and fix if problems arise. But & is causing problems for sure.
So, now I should check all your entries for '? :eek:
Maybe I will export pedia text sheet from the editor to word 2003? No idea if it is possible for OpenOffice.
Editor requires Office 2007 because of the column limit in old version (and therte are many columns in units, buildings and events...). But I think the new Open Office has unlimited columns, too.
Also, I just need english text (unless it is really translated). The editor auto-adds english text if localized one is missing, so I have to past it only once anyway...

I agree with civ-king, and I did not add this entry. Arcane Barque is filled with mages (maybe a few), not explosives. Mages are expendable, too, i.e. siege mages.

Mages are expendable? Maybe for the Amurites but for most other Civs I don't that is the case. Plus look at the graphics! It looks different than other ships! Oh well, I'm sure we can agree to disagree?

I think mechanos need a dromon kind ship, which greek fire or other flammable mixture. Maybe a barque replacement? But Barque is just magic.

Totally agree. Plus the new T/N/I race should probably have it too since they'll be into alchemy.

I thought that they cause problems, but not sure any more. So just use them, I will take care of the rest and fix if problems arise. But & is causing problems for sure. So, now I should check all your entries for '? :eek:

Well I noticed some of my entries had the apostrophe and some they were just missing. As for Office 2003, it's what I prefer to use but I have OpenOffice as well since the machine I'm on right now only have Office 2007 that I use only when forced to.

This thread's been a bit quiet of late, so...

Verrochio

A map. Erebus. Crusts and cliffs, inlets and isles, all present and correct. Lines. They dance. Spirals, whirls, loops, swirl hypnotic. A forced march, a practiced waltz, always ordered, always predictable.

A face. Black as ink, jewels for eyes, nose that shines, smile as thin as cobwebs. More than a face, less than a face, the suggestion of a face.

_AwAy. FaLsE/tRuE. iLlEgAl OpErAnD._

"I lie to others. You lie to yourself"

The face blinks. A man sits in contemplation. On one shoulder, a crimson imp whispering into his ear. On the other shoulder, a brasswork imp whispering into his ear.

_Aw4y. FaLs3/tReE. iLlEg l oP3rAnD._

"Trick me, snare me, catch me if you can."

The face blinks. Mountains burn. Light flees a gate. Trees made of men, impossibly curved. A bird on the throne wears a cooking pot crown.

_Aw... FcIs3/tReF. i 4IH l oP3rZOC._

"Off I go, back I come. The first lie, the last lie."

_E4=+. %$hIl%F32&. ]p~yT]v Jk.<t£D._

"You'll say I'm gone, but I'll stay on. The only truth is the lie lives on."

The face blinks and takes it wings; a butterfly stirs with bumblebee stings.

A map. Erebus. Crusts and cliffs, inlets and isles, all present and correct. Lines. They dance. Spirals, whirls, loops, swirl hypnotic. A crazed jig, a frenzied frolic, never the same, never predictable.

The face blinks. A worm on a spit. A mouth drips honey. Bubbles form a helix. Elephants grow spindle legs. Clocks melt.

Verrochio awoke, his heart beating fast. The nightmare flees with the first breath of the day. His alchemists tell him that nightmares are fantasies of subconscious caused by fears and worries, but Verrochio cannot help but wonder, why they haunt him so?

Intricate Weavers:

Dang it, the headquarters rejected my request for changing the name of the guild for something appropriate for the reason of 'keeping the tradition.' 'cause we are out of ideas,more like it. I mean, how hard can it be to find a name for a clothing guild? Even a person cursed by Amatheon can think of a better name than 'Intricate Weavers," It's like calling a rabbit "A fluffy white animal that has gigantic fangs and bounce about 10 ft in the air to kill people." YOU CAN'T USE THE DEFINITION OF A WORD FOR ITS NAME, for Amatheon's sake.

Watch, I'll think of a name right now.... umm..... err..... okay, maybe I can't think of one at the moment, but if we all put our head togather for this, I say we can do it!

Anyways, I think my boss is calling me, so I better pretend that I am worki-...

-Found in the locker of recently fired employee of the "Intricate Weavers" Guild.

This thread's been a bit quiet of late, so...

Verrochio

A map. Erebus. Crusts and cliffs, inlets and isles, all present and correct. Lines. They dance. Spirals, whirls, loops, swirl hypnotic. A forced march, a practiced waltz, always ordered, always predictable.

A face. Black as ink, jewels for eyes, nose that shines, smile as thin as cobwebs. More than a face, less than a face, the suggestion of a face.

_AwAy. FaLsE/tRuE. iLlEgAl OpErAnD._

"I lie to others. You lie to yourself"

The face blinks. A man sits in contemplation. On one shoulder, an imp whispering into his ear. On the other shoulder, an imp whispering into his ear.

_Aw4y. FaLs3/tReE. iLlEg l oP3rAnD._

"Trick me, snare me, catch me if you can."

The face blinks. Mountains burn. Light flees a gate. Trees made of men, impossibly curved. A bird on the throne wears a cooking pot crown.

_Aw... FcIs3/tReF. i 4IH l oP3rZOC._

"Off I go, back I come. The first lie, the last lie."

_E4=+. %$hIl%F32&. ]p~yT]v Jk.<t£D._

"You'll say I'm gone, but I'll stay on. The only truth is the lie lives on."

The face blinks and takes it wings; a butterfly stirs with bumblebee stings.

A map. Erebus. Crusts and cliffs, inlets and isles, all present and correct. Lines. They dance. Spirals, whirls, loops, swirl hypnotic. A crazed jig, a frenzied frolic, never the same, never predictable.

The face blinks. A worm on a spit. A mouth drips honey. Bubbles form a helix. Elephants grow spindle legs. Clocks melt.

Verrochio awoke, his heart beating fast. The nightmare flees with the first breath of the day. His alchemists tell him that nightmares are fantasies of subconscious caused by fears and worries, but Verrochio cannot help but wonder, why they haunt him so?
I'm creeped out. What was your insperation? (unless it was "a few seconds of illigal herbs")

Nice to see new entries again.

I will read 10 times more and I will understand Jabie's entry... But it is still creepy and good.

@Seon
Seems that you do not like the current name of the guild... Have better idea? :p ;)

That's what I meant, it's kind of civpedia entry and a rally toward other people to think of a different name :s

Here's a possible piece for Thudr. The spelling of the word "tyger" in the first sentence of paragraph six is deliberate...

Rex salivated as the aroma of Belseraphs perfume swam on the breeze. He had smelt that vapour many times. Each time another poor slave had been savaged, and each time Rex received a scrap of pork. It was a simple lesson: Belseraph musk meant meat. But Rex had also learnt that if he did not control himself, Thudr would strike him on the nose. That was another lesson: Thudr was Alpha.

Thudr and Rex had been on the trail of the Belseraphs emissary for two days, not that their quarry was alert to their presence. In that time, Thudr had had learnt a lot about his target. His prey was slightly overweight and his diet was poor. He was well-educated, myopic from reading too many books. He knew a little magic, but relied too heavily on it. If he had saved his power for when he really needed it, perhaps he would know how to find kindling or how to dry out his socks to miss the early dew but catch the dawn rays.

The emissary to the Grigori was called Guilliame the Blacke. His outlandish attire and arrogant demeanour marked him out as urban, if not urbane. Sedentary lifestyle left him completely exposed out here in the hinterlands. On at least two separate occasions, Thudr had to secretly intervene to prevent the poor fool killing himself. Thudr almost felt sorry for him.

And, finally, Guilliame was a poet. Or thought he was.

He had been repeating the poem for days now, carrying the words under his breath as if they were rubies. He held onto them gingerly, using the same caution with which he lifted his black-orange cloak across the mud-flats. Muttering some vague doggerel about immortal hands and eyes, Guilliame had clearly learnt the words by rote. Thudr could tell from the timbre of the voice that the rhyme still sounded strange, something that didn't belong to this world, a sophisticated joke whose punchline remained just beyond reach.

Guilliame murmured something breathless about tygers and the forests of the night. Thudr's humour may have lacked the cutting barbs of wit commonly found in the Belseraphs courts, but irony wasn't wasted upon him. There were no tigers to be found in Blackwood, their camouflage better suited the jungles of the Spice Islands. And night time near Blackwood was more deadly than day. Predators used to the dim light offered by the thick canopy gained courage when the sun fell and the moon rose.

Rex burst from the undergrowth. The poet seized his staff and struck a defensive stance, but it was clear that he had been taught to defend himself against human foes, not animals. The celerity of the wolf took him by surprise and his quarterstaff was knocked clear from his hands. Only sheer desperation lent him the power to cast a spell.

A burst of light stunned Rex for a moment. The wolf paused, confused, but a snarl from Thudr soon urged him on. Even though his companion was temporarily blinded, Thudr savoured Guilliame's confusion. Guilliame might have had his book-learning, but he knew little about the ways of nature. Perhaps if he had paid a little closer attention to the world he would have known that wolves possess a keen sense of hearing and a keener sense of smell.

The Belseraph bard sang a new invocation, which quickened his pace. He would be slightly faster than Rex, if the spell held. Thudr heard Guilliame&#8217;s feet splashing through the puddles ahead. This was good, the fool was sticking to the path rather than fleeing into the forest. Thudr could easily head him off.

If Guilliame had spent a little time studying the tactics of timber wolves, instead of ruminating on the beauty of nature from the nearest tavern, he might have known what to expect. When the pack is in chase it was usual for the Alpha to drop off from the pack. As the hunter and the hunted grow weary, the Alpha moves in for the kill. With fearful symmetry, Rex slowed and Thudr stepped in. Guilliame didn't even have time to register his shock before he fell to the forest floor.

Thudr was careful to use the Grigori blade. He had acquired it when a famous adventurer - another fool who knew nothing about the wilderness - had been surprised to learn that the crocodiles of the Mulvarti Delta are exceptionally vicious when startled. Thudr left Guillaime&#8217;s carcass and the blade were left where they would be easily found.

Thudr contemplated his ploy for a moment. Nations thought of themselves like tigers, fierce and independent. But Thudr had learnt that the truth was different. Nations behaved like wolves. Soon Grigori and Belseraphs diplomats would be posturing and snarling like baboons in the Banyan tree. With a little encouragement they might even seek war. And when they did, others nations would join the fray, seeking the trophies of their own. And when all the nations had run themselves weary chasing their meals, the Alpha could step in and claim the choicest morsels for themselves.

Here's a little something I wrote in a fit of inspiration, small civilopedia entries Aduliar Chamber, Dragon's Hoard and Guild of Nine.

Aduliar Chamber
"Let's discuss the golem. A mighty and loyal fighter with the strength of several full grown men, who never needs to eat or sleep, who never runs away in fear. The perfect warrior. When our enemies see an army of constructed soldiers marching at them, they know that they will have to fight for with everything they got in order to survive. Now, imagine if you couldn't see the golems..."
- Völa, in her lecture on the nature of golem warfare

Dragon's Hoard
"Yes, I have seen the mighty pile o' treasures that the great dragon Acheron has gathered over the years. A mountain of gold, it is. The dragon's got at least half o' all the treasures in the world in there. I was but a small lad when I stumbled upon it... What? When I was on one of my adventures of course. How did I escape? With a magical crown of invisibility I found in the pile. Are you calling me a liar?"
- Old Heb, "retired adventurer" and a regular at the Three Cups Tavern

Guild of Nine
"Sure I likes it. I get to do what I loves and paid at the same time."
- Hofan, Ogre Mercenary

Erebus is a dangerous world of constant conflict and eternal warfare. There is a constant demand of warriors to the battlefields. Guild of Nine was born to fill that need, providing skilled warriors with flexible morals. They are mercenaries who will keep fighting as long as the money keeps coming, but are loyal only to the highest bidder and they are known to switch sides constantly, even during battle. Despite this, they are ruthless professionals who will work for anyone, if the price is right.

Thread-bumping. The following text was originally from FfH: Age of Ice, but seems appropriate for the Conquest or Crusade Civic. I've changed the text from the present to the past tense.

"...Kylorin had gained the Godslayer, and was ready to rid the world of Mulcarn. The Amurite society went into overdrive. Everyone did their part to help him on the final leg of his journey. The youth bravely turned out for war, the young foraged for food and supplies, the elderly helped produce weapons, clothes, tools, anything they could. None thought of themselves. For what was personal hardship? Who would not make sacrifices when the reward was so great?"

The Age of Ice, Kael the Immortal

And here's a second one - probably recognisable to most players - for the Tea resource.

"How about a jolly cup of tea?"

Charadon, Doviello Warlord.

The following quotes were not written by me. I've taken a look through the Civilopedia for the original Fall From Heaven game and found a number of quotes which may be of use. I've listed each of them here.

Firstly, the readily suggestible ones, I've given the name of the original pedia location and then a suggested new location:

Divine Right (CIVIC: GOD KING)

No&#8230;NO! Not the knives! Please...I beg of you&#8230;I have confessed my guilt! What more can I do?, what more can I...AAARGH! AHHH! It was ME! I did it! I spoke profanities, I defiled the altar, I assaulted the God King himself! Now please make it stop! - Anonymous

Fanaticism (CIVIC: DESPOTISM)

I want nothing short of total obedience from my soldiers, but I do not wish them to obey me from fear, or even from a strong sense of duty and loyalty. I want them to turn my every command into a fervent desire, making its fulfilment their only source of satisfaction. - Jasper Rendrahl, Captain of the South Gate, Precept of Order.

Feral Bond (PROMOTION / EFFECT: WEREWOLF)

I hear the wolf calling to me... I know I am its prey.... I know I should try to escape...And yet... and yet... It speaks as if.... As if I...As if I could, eventually, become the predator... and never need fear another living being. - Biran Val, Prey

Fermentation (BUILDING: BREWERY)

You may keep your gods and rituals, your codes and your honour. Why should I care for obscure promises of afterlife rewards and the merits of virtue, when Ive got a whole cellar full of pure, liquid bliss encased in glass and wood? - Dengrahl Lern, Merchant.

Gunpowder (TECH: ALCHEMY)

I warned im! I told im to be careful! He went on heating the substance up anyway, and in the space of a few seconds, poor old Master Keli was all over the laboratory walls. - Elon Ryar, Apprentice Alchemist

Mind Stapling (CIVIC: SLAVERY)

You cannot do this! I will no longer tolerate your cruelty and malice! I refuse! I spit on your temples and your laws, I... I dont want... Yes, Overlord. Of course, Overlord. It shall be as you ask. Nothing would please me more. - Sayrin Nures, Speaker of the Tide

Monarchy (CIVIC: FEUDAL CONTRACT)

The King is always right, and no sane society would ever question his decisions. The King must be right, regardless of the apparent validity of his arguments. For simply by virtue of being the King, it follows logically that he should have the greatest insight and the purest intentions. Had he not these traits, then he would not be King. - Karel Ord, Commander of The Royal Guard

Pass Through Ether (BUILDING: OBSIDIAN GATE)

It was the strangest sensation. It felt as if I was submerged in an ocean of cold air, swimming rapidly through it without moving a single limb. And then I felt my body dissolve, I became air, and moved at even greater speed, the dimensional anchor of the obsidian crystals pulling me onwards. It would have been a truly uplifting experience, if not for the ever-present odour of corruption and decay. - Gaelan Sedracious, Mage Elder

Righteousness (CIVIC: PURITY)

Our swords are harbingers of Junil, our iron fists the very extension of his will. Our shields are empowered by the strength of his teachings, and our horses given speed by the light of our virtue. - Jasper Rendrahl, Paladin of the Order

Military Tradition (CIVIC: CONQUEST)

My life consists of strife; the essence of war runs through my veins. I have known nothing but battle since the day I was born; I have fought thousands of enemies. I have seen the icy fear of death so many times that it can no longer touch me. Now, you say you will release me from my service? How can I ever live a quiet life of peace, when the only dance I know is that of the arena floor, and the only song the warcries of ferocious warriors and an audience no less bloodthirsty? How can there ever be rest for someone who has made war a part of his soul? - Garath Fleshrend, Arena Champion

The following ones might be useful, but are a little more questionable:

Armageddon (Introductory quote for Gone To Hell Victory condition &#8211; Orbis Concepts)

I always knew the world would end someday, but I did not foresee that we would be the ones causing its doom. - Jobin Seras, Scholar

Chivalry (CIVIC: Maybe CASTE SYSTEM / SERFDOM)

It is known that virtue runs in the blood. My fathers virtue is my virtue - if my father was worthy of ruling, then it follows that so am I, and so are my children, and my childrens children. Thus everyone can know their place in society, and thus no one should aspire to be greater than they are. - Fulner Ir Aelis, High Lord

Constitution (Maybe CIVIC: HUMANISM or REPUBLIC)

I say, what right does the king have to take the fruits of our labour from us? What right do his soldiers have to pillage and rape at their leisure, protected from the law by the royal decrees? What right does he have to oppress us and extort us at every turn of the moon? I say, the king has no more right to power than any of us! The future belongs to the people, and it is with the people the power should be. - Soren Castamer, Leader of the First Rebellion

Finally, here's a bunch which I couldn't assign at all, including the shaggy dog story for Chichen Itza. I thought I'd include here for reference, in case anyone else has any bright ideas:

Ancient Temple

Killed by Kyorlin, the God of Winters power is gone and his worshippers fled. Ruined temples are all that is left of the domination the god held over the last age.

Golem Mastery

Building a Golem is actually quite similar to creating a sculpture, apart from aesthetics not being a concern. These things are not made to sparkle in a sunlit garden and impress visitors. - Leras Vult, Arcane Craftsman

Domesticate Camels

True, the camel is not a fearsome animal. Its features are more apt to inspire laughter than terror in the average enemy. However, an arrow flying straight towards ones face is a more fearsome sight than even the mightiest of dragons. - Grajib, Camel trainer.

Meditation

The body is the tool of the mind, and nothing more. You should strive to release the mind from the body, eventually feeling no more attachment to it than you would to a sword or a hammer. Only then will you be able to release its full potential, forever beyond the feeble constraints of pain and discomfort. - Shinja, Monk Trainer

Polytheism

A multitude of gods is in many ways a theological problem. Firstly, it rules out omnipotence on the individual deity&#8217;s part. Secondly, it allows for all kinds of ideological conflicts, not because people are arguing whether a given god exists, but because there is common consent that they all exist, and so it becomes a matter of which to swear allegiance to. &#8211; Jobin Seras, Scholar

Soul Debt

Arean... Arean...we see you&#8230;we feel your presence amongst us&#8230;we carry a message... an urgent message&#8230;we have done you great services in the past...we will do you great services in the future...we have helped you crush your enemies...we have told you of secrets who were meant to stay unheard by mortal ears for eternity...we have led you to riches, power and recognition...and now...and now...our pay is finally due..." - Excerpt from the last diaries of Arean Sethrail, by certain scholars believed to be the words of the entities of The Ashen Veil, though others have disputed it as mere ramblings of a madman.

Chichen Itza

My lord, the construction foreman bowed. "We have finished the excavation of the ancient ruins. We did not find much of value... except a large depository of what look like, uhh, chicken golems."

&#8220;Chicken golems, you say?&#8221;, the governor frowned.

&#8220;Yes, my lord. Hundreds of them, stony golems the shape and size of chickens. What's more, now that we have awakened them, their leader has sworn loyalty to us and our kingdom. They say that they will move out to all the cities under our rule, joining the local city guards and help defend the cities by pecking any attackers to death.&#8221;

&#8220;I... see.&#8221; The governor hesitated. &#8220;I wouldn't dare to hope that they might lay some eggs as well? Now that you've brought up the topic, I'm starving for a good omelette.&#8221;

&#8220;I most seriously doubt it, my lord.&#8221;

It's worth mentioning there's another pedia thread in the Fall Further forum, which includes some suggsted Mechanos entries as well as a good one for War Tortoise. You can find it here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=323100

Here's an entry from me for the No Membership Civic

"Some men wager smart money on Somnium, the arena, or the battlefield. But the smartest money of all is the coin that stays in the pouch."
Kelsie, Barmaid at The Bent Nail.

Well I don't know if we are still puttin in ideas but I got one.

Anagantios

Anagantios was a Great Warrior of his time. The magic which flowed through his body was impossible to destroy. But he was decieved. His life, his family, his beloved and lovers would soon be killed. He at once heard news 3 days before battle. He then asked "Commander, My family is under the pressure of darkness and evil. They are going to be killed at once- I have to save them before this battle- Please sir. I beg of you." Begging was not a normal trait of this Warrior, his mind brillant, his muscles strong. He was not of looks to be the beggers of society. The commander stood from his table. Frowned and tall, his eyes seemed never to leave the floor. The commander then said "Leave to save you beloved, but be back by next battle or you'll be considerd as a traitor, that is all i can grant." The commanders eyes still concentrated on the ground never even looked up to see Anagantios leave the tent.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE] Anagantios rushed through many fields and places of ice, seeming as if this waste land would never stop. Frostlings then appear out of the ice, holding hammers and clubs. Seeming to show no interest in Anagantios he passed by without any clue to if they were to rob. He still runs exhauted and tired he can run no more, he gets dazed and dizzy, stumbiling and tripping he soon falls. Hits his head only to be a rock. His brillance would be looked over on this rock.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE] Anagantios woke up to find his self in the cold alone stranded in a blizzard. He then guesses hes been stranded for a couple hours. He realizes he has blood straining from his head to his stomach. He gets up, then he starts to walk in the insane blizzard only realizing his beloved could be dead. He runs to his family tent. He enters...[NEWLINE][NEWLINE] His family is dead. Their inerds rip thrashed across the wall, no respect for his family he is angered crazed and enraged with rage and discrimination towards other civilizations. His Wife, her eyes gouged her body torn, her dressings ripped, this murderer has no sympothy for her. His two sons nailed to the wall, missings fingers and backs thrashed with some sort of object. His brillant mind was now enraged and crazed. He only knew he would set out for his long revenge.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE] By the time he reached back to his war camp, his eyes squentinted, his breath heaved, his fisst crinched and his voice strong. He was ready to relive his stress and rage the war was coming and he was going to annihalate the other enemys.

Raitlor

"Raitlor, are you awake?"-[NEWLINE] "Yes, Yes Melina, what is wrong?"-[NEWLINE] "Raiders are attacking, we must leave. No time for questions."[NEWLINE][NEWLINE]Not knowing what is going on, Raitlor scavenges her greater belongings and leaves.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE] "Raitlor we must run for the forest."-"Melina, that is across the field we will never make it before the attack.""We must."[NEWLINE][NEWLINE] Life for Raitlor and Melinas tribe was hard, they were constantly raided and robbed by the mighty Hippus. Raitlor and Melina dashed towards the fields, running through the thick grass and wheat they soon realize they are being followed. A Hippus Horseman is on their tail, Melina falls back and tells Raitlor to go foward.[NEWLINE][NEWLINE] "NO! I can never leave Melina your my only sister." [NEWLINE][NEWLINE] "Raitlor leave" She was holding the sword right along Raitlor throat. Tears in their eyes the movement of the words "go" exit Melinas mouth. She was going to sacrifice her self for her sister. Raitlor leaves crying despertly. She hears the hooves of the Horseman she turns only to hear screams. She watched her sister die. Her tears her sorrow, was penetrating her soul. She knew she must run and never turn back, not to mourn or to save any of her tribe mates. [NEWLINE][NEWLINE]Raitlor found new life as a Illians villager. Her life was simply, be constantly worked and occupion the worthy men. She hated her job and was not going to take any more. Raitlor then broke mad screaming, crying for those lost, she cut herself to ease her emotional pain. But then she became enraged and angered at everyone. She began to murder and kill all men and war heros. many soldiers fell for her weakness that did not exist. She killed many men. But she was eventually caught. Thrashing at the men, spitting at them as thedragged her to her Leaders throne. The Leader Auric said "My Lady pleasure to see you." Railor responed with hatred she yelled discompliments and critisism towards the leader. Auric then told her to became the ruler of his kingdom for she has killed many souls to feed to the dream eaters. That deed was very great amoung them. He handed her th throne, she refused so he placed her uinder arrest but to be forced to rule. Her tears always sobbing. And her heart throbbing with pain she misses her family. But she knew she could only see them in the after life. She went off and on about suicide but never had the courage to do so. she ruled a Civilization, that she believed was'nt worth ruling. Towards the end of her life she sacrificed her self, but failed the attempt to die. She was cursed by Mulcran God of Winter and was to live forever. A curse she wishes she never achieved...

Forgive me if we stopped this but I look a few days back at the first page of it and saw and said hey I could do that and here it is.

Top Bottom