Out of Sync issues

Ahoy hoy fellow FFH'ers!

After a long hiatus meddling with various other things, I returned (as I always seem to do!) to Fall From Heaven 2 once more. Re-gathered my friends to kick up some multiplayer wickedness once again, but..

Alas!

We are assailed by problems. Chiefly, when playing anything other than LAN games we get Out Of Sync problems very often. While it's happened in the past, I've never had so many recurring instances of it. Particularly in this last game I tried, it quite literally goes OOS every time someone researches a new tech, which is obviously rather unplayable.

Being no tech wiz myself I've exhausted most of my ideas about what might cause it or how to solve it, so I thought I would ask the great sages of the forum instead.

What gives? :confused:

I assume you're using the latest patch. There have been a lot of WoC errors reported since the WildMana import (patch H), and those problems have not yet been resolved.

Yeah, I'm using the latest version, patch, etc. *nods*

I see, I see. Hmh. Aggravating. Having to have people rejoining the game every so often slows down the pace something awful. But, I'll sit back patiently and hope to see it resolved soon then. :)

Yeah, Im trying to fix this right now.

Im playing with a friend of mine via Hamachi and after an hour or so it keeps desyncing.
We are using the 0.41m.

Is it still an issue in the 'm' version or is it something else?

Yes, its still an issue, try playing the game with patch G until there is a fix to it:)

Any updates from Kael on this? It's a burden to go back to patch G with all of the nice AI improvements.

i have these issues as well.
it is unplayable :(

Is there any way to debug this? I'm a programmer and experienced with python.
if anyone could point me in the right direction...

like: where to look for the sources, how to debug, etc..
is there a svn repository to look at the chances that introduced this issue etc...

Has this still not been Fixed? It is very annoying having to load auto saves every 20 minutes.

Top Bottom