My resource collection

Gojira54

The folly of Man
I haven't worked on this file for about 3 years, but I just realized the latest version I had uploaded was 377 resources, while the latest I had worked on was 462. Here you go folks, enjoy. :)

For a description of the first 377, please go to it's thread here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=190098

I'll update this thread from now on with any future updates to my resource collection, to avoid the multiple threads for the different versions... Don't expect much in terms of future updates as my focus will be on Modzilla moving forward, but I may make a few new ones for that.

Attachments

• resources.pcx
    441.3 KB · Views: 1,301
Thanks guys :)

I was at one point trying to work on very natural looking resources, but I think I made some of them too big. I will most likely make a completely new set of resources for Modzilla (in fact am working on a Ghidora Remains resource so Japan can build MechaGhidora). That set won't be finalized for quite a while, but I will add it to this collection once it is. The new set will also be an attempt at very natural-looking resources, but much smaller (except of course the kaiju remains).

This-is-fantastic!!!! You and waya2009 have added very god collections, Ames :thumbsup:

Great work dude!

I got a thing for resources, wish I knew how to make a file but 400+ is not bad!

Thanks for the effort!

/Al

good to see a lot more resources for the game ,but is it not possible for a programe to be made that will install every thing in the correct place, surely this would be a great deal quicker and stop members cocking it up

good to see a lot more resources for the game ,but is it not possible for a programe to be made that will install every thing in the correct place, surely this would be a great deal quicker and stop members cocking it up

Sorry for the 11-month reply, I missed this before.

Yes, I could build an installer for this, but this is intended as being a modders resource, so it would be fairly pointless. Adding all of these into a single mod would be a bit :crazyeye:. Those who are developing their own mod would hopefully find some of these useful, and when they release their completed mod they may compile it as an exe that puts all the pieces of their mod in place. Some people may not prefer that though, as executing an exe on your machine that was built by a random person on the internet may not be a wise idea... ;)

Ever do any of the pedia icons? I'm looking for one of the moa statues, row 5, column 6.

Ever do any of the pedia icons? I'm looking for one of the moa statues, row 5, column 6.

I never did, no, and I am pretty sure that makes me a lazy artist :) I've not worked on this resource pack in years.

I am pretty sure there are others who have made Moa Statue resources, and perhaps they've made the proper pedia icons too. I would search the DL Library for those, and you can use mine or their resource with their pedia icon, just be sure if you do both you credit both artists for their parts in what will be your compilation. GIDustin used to maintain a great site, and while it is several years out of date it is still up I believe, you can look there (I am probably still referred to as Amesjustin there). I vaguely remember someone at that site or this at one point posting a pediaicons and shadows file for the resources I had up to then, which would have been ~100. This was many years ago. Should include the Moa statues IIRC.

Making pedia icons is fairly easy, you could take a stab at it yourself from the resource file pic, or ask another artiste here on the site to do them for you :)

Top Bottom