I felt the last segment needed something special for Bill in L4D after what happened recently (see spoiler) :(.

Spoiler :
Bill dies in Left 4 Dead 2's DLC The Passing :cry:

Nice comic.

I suppose I should put up the montage now.

Awesome. So, what happens if the Enclave Bomb in Tokyo blows up?

Right, here we go - collaboration between myself and CivGeneral! :D CG, if you have anything more to add, just PM it to me and I'll put it in.

To clarify, this takes place thoughout the day. As there are no Modern mods for Men of War (that I know of), all US stuff is Courascanti, including the Mustang.

As per the chibis - meh, seemed like a good idea at the time.

Incidentally, CG, may the F.W.A. - erm - requisition that large black battle suit?

all US stuff is Courascanti, including the Mustang.
I was wondering how the First and Second Nazi War era equiptment have snuck in there ;) (Note: During the First and Second Nazi War, the Coruscantis used World War II hardware)

Incidentally, CG, may the F.W.A. - erm - requisition that large black battle suit?
The Coruscantis have been planning to donate surplus gear requisitioned from the Enclave to the FWA. The large black battle suit is included with the package :)

The Coruscantis have been planning to donate surplus gear requisitioned from the Enclave to the FWA. The large black battle suit is included with the package :)

HUZZAH!

Incidentally, it took me several tries to get enough plane shots because the Mustang kept crashing.

Nothing like a good rant...
Apologies for the bad lighting...

Warning, contains spoilers for Torchwood: Children of Earth

Oh this should be good!

And while it provides a bit less damage resistance than tight leather armour, I like posing her in it more...

Spoiler :
Ok, I saw Children of Earth a few months ago, but it was only now I decided to make a rant about it. Basically, it was going well at first (although I missed the beginning where Jack got killed, implant with a bomb, exploded and then filled with concrete so he couldn't regenerate) and the aliens sounded scary and dramatic. Hostile atmosphere for them and a demand for children... ooooh! I wonder what they're going to do with the children? Slave labour? Loyal army to invade another planet in a few years?

Then the aliens said "Hey, we use them to get high"
If I were rich, I would have thrown the remote at the screen with enough velocity to put a hole in the wall behind it.
Saying I was angry would be an understatement of my rage towards that plot revelation.

They ruined a perfectly good story with that.

Killing off everyone who didn't die in Season 2 afterwards wasn't as bad as the revelation for the usage of children. That was just the most stupidest thing ever that Torchwood has done.

So yeah, I hate Torchwood. A lot now and I sure hope they never make another season.

I thought Children of Earth was awesome. :(

Spoiler :
It was actually, up until the aliens were found to be Drug Lords. Then everything went to crap.

Spoiler :
You thought that was crap? I thought that was actually kind of scary. Well - except for the line delivery, that was pretty crappy. At that point, mind you, I was still terrified from the whole 'hey, let's gas everyone' bit - I'm afraid of being gassed.

Spoiler :
Well - except for the line delivery, that was pretty crappy.

That's why I referenced it in the comic :)

At that point, mind you, I was still terrified from the whole 'hey, let's gas everyone' bit - I'm afraid of being gassed.

Yeah, but they're using children as drugs? WTF!?

I think we should take this discussion elsewhere eh?

Argh. I should have made it clear that the soldiers pass by Krieger and Schäffer in the hall.

You don't need a sign up post right. Anyway, my cartoon is coming later today.

I see Thorvald is bored with the lack of progress in PwP :p ;).

I might get a cartoon later today, but IDK.

Top Bottom