A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

Aren't you dead? I thought the dead weren't supposed to talk after, well, they died?

Straight from one of the GMs:
choxorn said:
You three have died. You can keep posting and say who you think the mafia are, but don't reveal new information to the players.

I have to agree with Niklas here - look maybe Kennigit is innocent. But I have no reason to believe so. I also have no reason to believe he is mafia either.

However, Kennigit says we should not give items to the Loves of this world but then goes and votes for a saber to Love. :confused:

Kennigit also votes an item to himself at the end. I have to agree - this seems like one of the pigs from animal farm!

I am so lost.

Like 5 pages of big posts have appeared. Can someone give me a summary of what happened?

Well, it appears we have two neutral, and not too sure how many innocents.

I will help a bit... 40 players... prolly less than 10 mafias and 10 neutrals, rest should be innocent. Roll a dice, you will have prolly more than 50% chance to give items to an innocent guy. But no, you choose people who claimed to be neutral (yeah, because despite Niklas's spam, that's still only a claim).

Seriously?

There has to be more you can say than that.

All you have to do is get something very valuable and convince someone to bid a lot for it covertly and start a bidding war.

I am on IM with link now and he claims innocent, but I ask him to prove it and says something totally unrelated

Ah, cool, thanks for that heads up.

My PG is to make more than 12 gold from a single auction. Quite easy to do that one in an abusable fashion.
not gold, there credits.
@remake, so im mafia so bc i wont tell myrole. using that logic, everyone in the game should tell there roles, and those that dont are scum

I was under the impression that both the electrostaff and the lightsabers required some degree of force skill or special training which I dont have.

My PG is to make more than 12 gold from a single auction. Quite easy to do that one in an abusable fashion.
Incidentally this is my own PG as well, and I agree with your assessment.

I vote abstain.

Day 3

After a long day of accused bounty hunters, mafia, and a particularly boring debate over economics (oh, the horror!) the town finally decided who to lynch. Arakhor was the one who had been chosen to be sent to the guillotine (although since, after all, this is Star Wars, the guillotine is very high tech and advanced).

Spoiler :
Jango Fett was Neutral!

Spoiler :
He was a member of the Bounty Hunter Faction!

Tally

Lynch

Arakhor: 8 (Kennigit, Methos, Nictel, CivGeneral, Autolycus, Shadowbound, wideyedwanderer, link16)
link16: 8 (remake20, Romanichine, Bad Player, landlubber, Lord OST, Capt Blackadder, Arakhor, johnhughthom)
Abstain: 6 (Takhisis, taillesskangaru, Secura, OwenGlyndwy, PaulusIII, Niklas)
Khazaar: 1 (RRRaskolnikov)
Nictel: 1 (Double A)
Niklas: 1 (Krill)
Love: 1 (j65536d)

Lightsaber

Niklas: 12 (Romanichine, taillesskangaru, Niklas, landlubber, Arakhor, Bad Player, Secura, Shadowbound, Autolycus, johnhughthom, j65536d, OwenGlyndwr)
Double A: 9 (RRRaskolnikov, Double A, TheLastOne36, Kennigit, Krill, Lord OST, Nictel, PaulusIII, Methos)
Love: 2 (Seon, link16)
remake20: 1 (remake20)

Niklas has received the Lightsaber.

Lightsaber

Love: 11 (Love, taillesskangaru, Methos, Kennigit, Shadowbound, Lord OST, Seon, Nictel, link16, Krill, PaulusIII)
Niklas: 8 (Romanichine, Niklas, landlubber, Arakhor, Bad Player, Secura, johnhughthom, j65536d)
TheForestAuro: 1 (RRRaskolnikov)
Krill: 1 (OwenGlyndwyr)

Love has received the Lightsaber.

Lightsaber

RRRaskolnikov: 10 (RRRaskolnikov, Double A, Kennigit, Autolycus, Nictel, Methos, Lord OST, Krill, Secura, PaulusIII)
Niklas: 8 (Romanichine, Niklas, Arakhor, Bad Player, Shadowbound, johnhughthom, j65536d, OwenGlyndwr)
johnhughthom: 1 (landlubber)
taillesskangaru: 1 (taillesskangaru)

RRRaskolnikov has received the Lightsaber.

Lightning Staff
Niklas: 8 (Niklas, Romanichine, Secura, Shadowbound, landlubber, Arakhor, johnhughthom, j65536d)
Kennigit: 8 (Kennigit, RRRaskolnikov, Nictel, Autolycus, Krill, PaulusIII, Methos, Lord OST)
Krill: 1 (OwenGlyndwr)

Niklas has received the Lightning Staff.

Blaster Auction Bids

Autolycus: 6 credits
Arakhor: 4 credits
Shadowbound: 3 credits
Bad Player: 2 credits
Romanichine: 1 credit

Autolycus has received the Blaster.

It is now NIGHT 3. Night will end in approximately 24 hours.

Send night actions to choxorn, not me!
Send QuickTopic links to me and choxorn!

So, why did I die in a tied lynch and not Link?

link should've had an extra vote for being unresponsive.

Top Bottom