A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

The correct quote, IIRC, is 'We're doomed'.

Night 10

Darth Maul jumped into his landspeeder in search of taillesskangaru. When he discovered him waiting, holding up his lightsaber, he knew that tonight's kill would not be easy. He started a whirl of lightsaber attacks, and his blur of motion was too much for tailless. Maul ended tailless' life with a final lightsaber thrust through the gut.

Spoiler :
Mace Windu was Innocent!

Spoiler :
He was a Jedi!

He had a lightsaber!

Night Summary
  • Darth Maul killed taillesskangaru, who had a lightsaber.

It is now DAY 11. Day will end in approximately 45 hours.

Income has been generated!
Scan results have been sent!
Lynch votes in Bold.
Support votes in Green.
Lightsaber in Purple.

Ghost Comment: Alright innocent folks, you know who to kill. Avenge my death!

I have to deal with this angry mob now... :p

But the innocents are in the mob too...

Zack isn't around here to announce this, but Virote Considon has replaced Seon.

So unless someone knows anything better, classical_hero

I don't mind TheForestAuro having Mace's lightsaber.

classical_hero for the lynch; Takhisis was bluffing about his immunity, it's possible that CH was too, and there's very little to go on aside of that.

I have scanned johnhughtom as sith, it is probably a risky move revealing my ability to scan in public but if c_h is the emperor and therefore invincible as he claims then surely john must be Darth Maul, removing their ability to kill at night.

I have scanned johnhughtom as sith, it is probably a risky move revealing my ability to scan in public but if c_h is the emperor and therefore invincible as he claims then surely john must be Darth Maul, removing their ability to kill at night.

You're absolutely certain about this?

Secura the role you have claimed makes no sense whatsoever.

Why doesn't it make sense, JHT? Because you're scum and I'm not? :lol:

In fact, scratch that post, I have a far better retort than that.

You see, your behaviour thus far makes a considerable amount more sense now, JHT; the whole pretense of trying to lynch taillesskangaru with the belief that he was impeding the town's efforts was just that, a pretense. The repeated votes and privately telling people you suspected him was nothing more than a facade.

You weren't concerned at all about removing a wayward pro-town from the game, but instead killing the greatest obstacle to your own survival; Mace Windu. Let's face it, tailless was only going to go through so many town before he got to a mafioso, and you were on his list of suspects detailed in this post.

With Takhisis dead, you feared that you were the prime suspect on tailless' list, and thus killed him overnight to prevent that from happening. And now you're attempting to call me out on a role that doesn't make sense, when there's a far better lynch in classical_hero; this is an argument that I'm afraid fails to hold water in a game with Shmi Skywalker and Watto, among others, that are also bit-part characters in the movies, in addition to the likes of Galen Marek and PROXY. Panaka isn't much more of a stretch than the aforementioned, to be honest.

You've played the concerned town card and, while it may have fooled us initially, you cannot beat a positive scan against you; while I will concede that classical_hero's been an ominous threat for a while, hell_hound's evidence is a mite difficult to ignore. At this stage in the game, there's still enough townies to lynch hh if he's lying about the scan, so there doesn't seem to be anything for him to gain by fabicating those claims if he was scum himself.

Thus I'm going to follow suit and advocate a classical_hero johnhughthom lynch for this phase; good job, hell_hound.

johnhughtom, as he's been scanned sith, and voting c_h is clearly a TRAP.

Guys, we need more votes switching to johnhughthom; keeping things as they are is bad for town, particularly when the Sith will more than likely buy the vote of neutrals such as Niklas and Romanichine.

Top Bottom