Vader Tie Fighter

polyphemus

join the long blue line
Here's my new Vader Tie Fighter Unit

Since the gif image doesnt contain any data on frame rate, this preview is super fast.....i guess you'll just have to download the unit to see it in real time ;)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15032

preview is attached

EDIT: Forgot to thank Vuldacon for the awesome palette help :)

Animation Sequence:

Default/Run>Fidget>AttackA>AttackB>Victory>Death

Attachments

• Full.gif
    Full.gif
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,080
..............k i uploaded the right one....it was like 2 or 3 in the morning....thanks for letting me know :)

thanks tom :)

polyphemus... I made a Civ Specific colored units_32.pcx and Large and Small Civilopedia images for your unit if you want them.

..here is a 100 x 100 .png image you can use for the Unit Database if you want it.

Attachments

• VaderTieFighter_Images.zip
    17.1 KB · Views: 197
  • VaderTieFighter.png
    VaderTieFighter.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 782
  • VaderTieFighter_Upload_Image.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 153
thanks guys!!! thanks for your help once again Vuldacon! Im working to get civ3 on digital copy cuz for some reason i cant find a hard one, I'm going to go to bestbuy today though...

yeah i is, but im trying to get a digital download, and the site I use, direct2drive.com for some reason doesnt have it. I need a digital download cuz im in the military (air force academy) and am constantly moving dorms and since my family lives just off base i move there a lot too. So i constantly lose cds even though i put all of them in one place, friends randomly borrow them and such...so i need a digital copy...

sweet, got it, thanks man!

glad people like it, first unit "Post Retirement" lol more to come, what stopped me in the first place was the stupid palettes....but then i was instructed on a new way to do them, and its pretty easy!! so.....i'll be making the tutorial on the plane, and more units after vacation, much needed break from school

Hey, can anyone who tried this unit in game let me know how the sounds work out. Like, are they synced properly and do they even sound accurate?

Thanks

Very nice! :)

Wait, there's an easy way to do palletes? :eek: That is the number one factor in me doing more M-units actually.

yes, and i figured out how to do it in gimp too, i'll do the tutorial on the plane tomorrow...

Top Bottom