• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Continue Pre-Builds?

Should we continue pre-builds

• Yes, but only in Fanatikku

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snipelfritz

Crazy about the Demogame
Well, after the first poll than that disapointing discussion, I have half a mind to just go with the original poll :mad: , but for the sake of formallity, here's another poll.

Our situation is that Zojoji is building a palace as a wonder pre-build and Fanatikku is building the Hanging Gardens as another wonder pre-build. After the war started there was much discussion about whether or not we should continue these pre-builds, so its time for the people to once again decide if we want these pre-builds or not.

Your choises are:
Continue both pre-builds
Only continue the pre-build in Fanatikku
Only continue the pre-build in Zojoji
Do not continue any pre-builds
Abstain

This poll will be open untill the next turnchat.

Stop the prebuilds! We can't waste our top 2 productive cities in AI-like-fashion while 2 civs are at war with us!

What good are wonders when we have no cities to hold them? Most cities are struggling to build swords every 5 turns. That's horrendous. We have 2 very capable cities that can inflict damage on Babylon and Rome.

Continue both of them, we aren't going to be destroyed, and I'd loved to see Sun Tzu's.

I voted abstain because I need the grape juice on my pants removed.

CT weren't you for war and saying how we could easily take their cities?...

Vote for continue both of them or only in Zojoji
With sun tzus we can easily build lots of veteran units, and we will never have to worry about barracks again!!!!!

We can get Wonders just as well with our 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. Leaders as with Pre-Builds. This is Vanilla, after all.

Well, I voted the third option, as we need a Wonder and Zojoji is the only smart choice in that regard.

Please!! Not in Zojoji! We're at war with 2 civs, and we NEED our productive core doing something productive! May I remind you that other civs (like the Iroquois) have started the Great Lighthouse many turns ago, and are probably close to finished. Another wonder cascade is nearing us.

Chieftess said:
Please!! Not in Zojoji! We're at war with 2 civs, and we NEED our productive core doing something productive! May I remind you that other civs (like the Iroquois) have started the Great Lighthouse many turns ago, and are probably close to finished. Another wonder cascade is nearing us.
we will have feudalism soon, so we can directly switch to sun tzus
i believe we get feudalism in 9 turns, we can hold out until then

As of now, it's a 6-6 tie. Turnchat time.

snipelfritz said:
Well, after the first poll than that disapointing discussion, I have half a mind to just go with the original poll :mad: , but for the sake of formallity, here's another poll.

Our situation is that Zojoji is building a palace as a wonder pre-build and Fanatikku is building the Hanging Gardens as another wonder pre-build. After the war started there was much discussion about whether or not we should continue these pre-builds, so its time for the people to once again decide if we want these pre-builds or not.

Your choises are:
Continue both pre-builds
Only continue the pre-build in Fanatikku
Only continue the pre-build in Zojoji
Do not continue any pre-builds
Abstain

This poll will be open untill the next turnchat.

Chieftess said:
As of now, it's a 6-6 tie. Turnchat time.

Rik Meleet said:
and now it is 7-6.

Too bad RM's vote was done after the poll had closed. Explicit Instructions were given in the first post stating that the poll was open UNTIL the next Turn Chat, not sometime during the next Turn Chat.

Cyc - it was tied 6-6 when I spotted the poll. I even stated so. It isn't a conspiracy. And no, I didn't even vote "during the turnchat". I was making a comment to record the currency tally.

Chieftess said:
Cyc - it was tied 6-6 when I spotted the poll. I even stated so. It isn't a conspiracy.
ct deputy governor regentmans instructions said only if the poll changed, which it didnt
you must have somehting with cyc and conspiracies....

There's your conspiracy statement again, CT. Do you even know what a conspiracy is? Weren't you saying once that you went to school at one time?

Now pay attention and I'l explain this slowly.

I din't mention your vote at all in the above statement. :rolleyes: So your vote is totally irrelevant here. *God this is so simple, it pains me to write it*

Rik Meleet's vote was done after the poll had closed, meaning that the poll was tied, according to your statement. The poll closed at the start of the turn chat. Rik Meleet's vote can not be considered in the tally.

OK, now I'll get ready for your big comeback retort!!!!

"CYC! THIS IS NOT A CONSPIRACY!!!" whatever TF you mean by that?????

Black_Hole said:
ct deputy governor regentmans instructions said only if the poll changed, which it didnt
you must have somehting with cyc and conspiracies....

I only looked here once, and that's when it was 6-6.

Hey Hey Hey.

True enough, my instructions stated that the poll was closed when the TC had started. Rik had not voted at this point, and it really should have been a tie. However, I was quite reluctant to start this poll in the first place, as we had already had one. This orginal poll stated we stop both prebuilds. I nullified these results because it was requested by Invy that we have a discussion first. I agreed and opened discussion for 2 whole days. There was very little talk at all, and nothing worth starting a whole thread about. In fact, when I repolled it, NO ONE changed their mind. The original poll had more voters than the second, and in my opinion that captures the will of the people much better. So, if the situation had come to me, perhaps it should have, perhaps I should have stepped up, I would have stated that the will of the people is to stop both prebuilds and nothing would be different from what it is now. So I say lets forget what happened and figure out what we're going to do with it.

Top Bottom