• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

3.19 PBEM Veni, Vidi, Vici

next.

sent.

next.

next.

sent to Deztro

Good news too - I (finally) have an internet connection at home again. I shouldn't take so long with the saves anymore.

Sent

Good news too - I (finally) have an internet connection at home again. I shouldn't take so long with the saves anymore.

Woohoo good news :goodjob:

next.

sent.

next.

Guys I am really sorry about this but my situation wrt. civ is looking down atm.
I am rarely home and I will have to abandon all my civ pbems.
I really have to apologize but I could not have anticipated this even a few months ago.
I am going to be travelling till next Friday so if there are any cleanup/handover issues I can take care of them then.
I have really enjoyed playing this and the other games I am in but can't continue.

Regards
mc-red

You are getting replacements correct???

Is this dead now?

I was wondering what had happened - I just started a new contract and completely forgot about the game.

if we are still playing, I'm still in.

AT, yes we are still playing.

I'll slot in ricketyclik as the replacement for mc-red.

ricketyclik,
Note the turn order is at the bottom of the first post of this thread. You will need to send your email address to Deztro so he knows who to send to. Please send your address to me as well.

You will need to get Dreylin's email address - you could try PM'ing him.

I didn't ask already but I assume ricketyclik that you're intending to join the existing game? We aren't starting another.

Hope this game will be back under way very soon.

I'm up for another game. Good, reliable turn player.

Ok, can you please send your email address to Deztro (so he knows where to send) and also to me? (by PM or email)

You will also need to get Dreylin's email address - he can PM it to you if he reads this post or PM him asking for it.

Top Bottom