Before toilet paper...

I don't use toilet paper.

I use a water hose, located next to my toilet to fire a jet of water up my arse. It works wonderfully and is much cleaner than toilet paper.

Isn't that a bit painfull?

wouldn't it stick to your arse?

And do you know how delicate Silk is? i have silk curtains from Nepal, (my cousins went there during there tour of the world and sent us some) and i take very good care of them. Whenever i have visiters i put covers on them to protect them.. Maybe i'm just paranoid..

I don't use toilet paper.

I use a water hose, located next to my toilet to fire a jet of water up my arse. It works wonderfully and is much cleaner than toilet paper.
He's not joking: that's the practice in this part of the world. The downside is that the entire bathroom is covered in dirty water as it goes everywhere, and
yes it's as disgusting as it sounds. My toilet has the hose next to it, but I only use it to clean the toilet, not my butt. :eek:

He's not joking: that's the practice in this part of the world. The downside is that the entire bathroom is covered in dirty water as it goes everywhere, and
yes it's as disgusting as it sounds. My toilet has the hose next to it, but I only use it to clean the toilet, not my butt. :eek:

Well the trick then is good cleaning and drainage, and a sense of hygiene.

And do you know how delicate Silk is? i have silk curtains from Nepal, (my cousins went there during there tour of the world and sent us some) and i take very good care of them. Whenever i have visiters i put covers on them to protect them.. Maybe i'm just paranoid..

Um, my mom bought silk bed covers from China, and i thrash it around my bed like nobody's business and it is still fine.

You are too paranoid

yes it's as disgusting as it sounds. My toilet has the hose next to it, but I only use it to clean the toilet, not my butt.

You're not angling it properly, if done correctly it should go directly downward into the toilet.

Europeans have done it like that as well. In 17th c. France an entire piece of sanitary furniture was invented for the pupose, though it seems to have lost most of its popularity today.

I'ts known as the "bidet".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet

And it was always an upper-class thing. Which I'm thinking it might be in India as well. It requires quite a bit of water, preferably plumbing too, to work properly.

In use once upon a time:

Modern version:

I mean sand. Think about rubbing your arse with sandpaper.

I though bidets were for washing your testicles in.

And do you guys seriously have a hose next to the toilet?! Sounds like home-made colonic irrigation to me.

Silk? ain't that a bit expensive? I mean even for the king? Let's say you go twice everyday, That's alot of Silk. France must've went bankrupt! And it's not just the king, but the Royal Family as well....

The Monarchy used something like 8 % of the French GDP for their pleasures, luxuries and buildings and so forth.

Top Bottom