400th post!!!!!!!! : :banana:

Attachments

• Tzompantli.PNG
    Tzompantli.PNG
    11.8 KB · Views: 345
  • Tzompantli.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 292
New tech: Tlaloc worshiping
I THINK that this is Tlaloc. It could be used as "jungle worship" or something along those lines for a non-Meso mod or game.

Attachments

• tlaloc.PNG
    tlaloc.PNG
    35.2 KB · Views: 298
  • tlaloc.zip
    43.5 KB · Views: 269
Simply awesome :goodjob: Thanks so much for your work.

New tech: Huitzilopochtli worship
This tech took me about 6 seconds. I need more mesoamerican tech ideas, RedAlert. I've done almost all of them so far.

Attachments

• Huitzilopochtli.zip
    52.1 KB · Views: 272
  • Huitzilopochtli.JPG
    Huitzilopochtli.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 281
Have you considered making a list of all your techs with links in your first post? You know, for easy access and all as your library gets bigger....

I'm back from the dead!! And with a holiday gift, a new tech AND a tutorial on how to make techs!! Now there will be an army of little Odinthekings slaving away at new techs!!! Mwahahahahahhahahahahahh!!! The tutorial is in my sig, and the new tech is the one being made in the tutorial. I chose pikmin because it is the best strategy game on a console, so here it is.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/pikmin.zip

That's hilarious. Nice work on the tutorial. Luckily I've mastered the creation of any pcx file. ;)

P.S.- Thanks for supporting my unfinished mod in your sig. I really appreciate it. :)

Well, it's only been in there for two months, but it's nice that you finally noticed anyway, :lol:. I hope that there will be more tech makers out there now that a proper tutorial is in order.

odintheking said:
Well, it's only been in there for two months, but it's nice that you finally noticed anyway, :lol:. I hope that there will be more tech makers out there now that a proper tutorial is in order.
:ack: Well, I did notice a while back, just kept forgetting to say anything. The mod is getting very close, unless I get a crashing bug with no error message. Cross your fingers, I'm going to actually try to start a game this week. Hopefully it works and I play a few turns. Then it will be uploaded to CDG and the beta will begin. If there's a crash, it won't be ready. :sad:

The only thing that is wrong with my later techs is that the pallette is incorrect. I'll fix em soon. I'm also going to make everything accessible from the first page, like RedAlert said so people don't get confused. As for the MesoAmerican techs, you're welcome.

can you get me one of road building please?

cheers bud :goodjob:

Top Bottom