• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Odintheking's tech library

odintheking

Lighting the way...
Longship, Bererkergang, Runes
EDIT: Hey, Juul made an updated version of these, now these will work in-game, :)
Dowload

Attachments

• norse.JPG
    norse.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,853
Demons, Dragons, Goblins, Stealth, Ressurection, magic (they were fixed by Vuldacon, :))

Attachments

• splash.bmp
    391.2 KB · Views: 1,050
  • Fantasy_Techs.zip
    70 KB · Views: 417
:goodjob: I like particularly the longship and the chainmail ... and the Goblins too ...

odintheking said:
Will you use Wattle and daub in the mod? I could make abetter one if not...

I'm just at the beginning of the tech trees ( If you want have a look in the thread about the mod I have posted the first ERA tech tree ), but I think I will use your tech like that ... :thanx:

Sorry if this inaccurate, but this is what I got when I seached for "Gallileo's Thermometer. If the size is wrong or something please tell me.

Attachments

• therm.bmp
    49.6 KB · Views: 506
  • thermometer.zip
    33.1 KB · Views: 321
Wait...why is the picture for Vacuum Tubes a picture of an Integrated Circuit? Vacuum Tubes look nothing like that. They are, as their name states, tubes and not boards. They are rounded at each end, so they are shaped like giant glass sausages with a plug on one end. Inside, there is, obviously, a vacuum, along with some wiring and such. The point is that the Vacuum Tube graphic represents an integrated circuit board, not a vacuum tube.

Nice work odintheking! I'll be sending you a pm this weekend once I've gone through the techs and let you know what I needed. These help already. :clap:

I'm sorry to say this, but the techs look a bit too 'realistic' if you know what i mean. Most of the civ3 techs are computer generated images and they look sorta different to these.

Once again, I'm sorry if these look different, but I can't make 3-D graphics worth beans. I just try to contribute in any way I can, using whatever tools are available. In this case, Google and Paint and I used the trial version of Paint Shop to convert them to pcx. Again, sorry if these look different.

odintheking said:
Sorry, I'm not that technical. I just typed in "vaccum tubes" in Google, and that's the pic they gave me. You don't HAVE to call it in your game, just a suggestion.

That is most strange, as those most definitely are not vacuum tubes.

But these look like civ III icons to me.... I am not sure what citizen001 is referrring to.

I like them. :goodjob:

I love these icons too, so don't stop please. I'm working on that list at this moment by the way. ;)

I will need some, but give me till later today, I just went Laptop shopping and got one to speed up mod making and such, so I didn't finish the tech list. I'm on it though get back to you.

Top Bottom