• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Are right-wingers seen as scum?

That last post was a joke. Hell, this whole thread's a joke. Nobody sees anybody as "scum". To think that someone does is just wishing for persecution.

If you ever stray into Reddit, look at the politics section. They're slogan could be "We Think Right-Wingers are Scum," and they're serious.

Most people will never say Conservatives are scum, but you could bet they think so, based on what they say. "Republicans want to see you dead" -Ed Shultz. He also stated that Republicans should be shoved in a dirt hole.

Isn't it dominated by American Politics because American Politics is the most entertaining reality show on Earth? Real politics is dry and boring and takes effort to grasp.

I prefer watching English Parliament, personally. They get more into it. Of course, I hear Congress was way more fun in the 1800's. Ukraine had a good fight too.

Let's shed a tear for the right-wingers who fled this forum when their feelings were hurt because they couldn't drive everybody else away.

I wonder if they will need any help getting the queen out of the closet when it comes time to move.

I think it would do wonders for the perception of some of the right-wingers on this forum if they stopped typing like autistic eight-year-olds.

You know, VR's great, and I totally want him to come back, but I wouldn't say that he "redeemed" anybody.

If right-wingers don't want to be seen as scum they should stop supporting destructive and vile policies and the politicians responsible for them.

Until the right wing stops pretending that gay rights are negotiable I apologize for nothing.
also this

Guess what... right wing people say the same thing about left wingers...
So... you just strawmanned yourself.

I myself DO see right-wingers as scum. I despise them *passionately*.

Haters gonna hate.

EDIT: I do apologize if I offend anyone though, I know my personal feelings about them are my own and all that.

I'm very moderately right-wing, but whenever I casually post something right-leaning, I'm either ignored or have my post picked apart and attacked in any way possible. I usually don't respond or get dragged into a long debate that goes nowhere. I understand that's kinda the point of the boards, but oftentimes I don't post because I don't like having people treat my views like they make me a bad person. :undecide:

Black guy here; it's pre-determined for me to disagree with right-wing/conservative ideals as they rarely help my people/lack empathy on an alarming levels. Granted, this also has the hilarious effect of neutering the power of the black vote so no one really cares enough to pander to us. :(

Wrong choice of words maybe. He did create a better image for CFC's right wing as a whole.
It is because VRCW never tried to defend or rationalize any of the bigoted or racist things that so frequently come up. He was even completely and totally opposed to them. He is also a friend.

I'm very moderately right-wing, but whenever I casually post something right-leaning, I'm either ignored or have my post picked apart and attacked in any way possible. I usually don't respond or get dragged into a long debate that goes nowhere. I understand that's kinda the point of the boards, but oftentimes I don't post because I don't like having people treat my views like they make me a bad person. :undecide:
I bet you have never been called unpatriotic and even anti-American, much less bigoted, racist, and even antisemitic.

Plus he liked Dr. Who.
(I can't remember if he liked B5 or Farscape though.)

But their advertising is rubbish! American has lots of big Advertising Channels pandering this show to literally dozens of viewers. And the people want obnoxious characters spouting hilarious dialogues in a language they can understand. Like Jersey Shore. Except for the language they can understand.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jordanian-mp-pulls-a-gun-on-his-critic-during-live-tv-debate/
Wow! I agree that if this were in English it would be more publicized!

Faggeddabouddit.

Top Bottom