Who To Vote For?

I saw it and... yeah Labour's gone. well all hail our new PM

I checked the party list. They're gonna lose half their caucus.

Plus side some people they need post election will make it.

Greens are beating Labour in Dunedin North no massive surprise there.

Mt Albert has been labour 39 years. They might lose it that's Helen Clark's and Jacindas old seat.

I checked the party list. They're gonna lose half their caucus.

Plus side some people they need post election will make it.

Greens are beating Labour in Dunedin North no massive surprise there.

Mt Albert has been labour 39 years. They might lose it that's Helen Clark's and Jacindas old seat.
sad day for labour...

oh well we might have one term pm now...

Hmm hard to say. Recessions technically over. ""It's the economy stupid". Guess who's gonna take credit.

Apparently National they were hoping for 38% resigned to 34%. Currently on 42%.

Labour are clawing back Maori electorate seats from Te Parti Maori. Still lost the South Island (Te Tai Tonga), but gained Northland and Auckland (Tamakau Makaurau). That makes a National government without Winston more likely.

If the party vote cutoff ever gets lowered to 2%, Raf might have a chance in the future. But that's three years away.

Labour are clawing back Maori electorate seats from Te Parti Maori. Still lost the South Island (Te Tai Tonga), but gained Northland and Auckland (Tamakau Makaurau)

If the party vote cutoff ever gets lowered to 2%, Raf might have a chance in the future. But that's three years away.

They don't really matter. Maybe for overhang and Winnie being in.

Yeah, but at least there's no Winston(!)

Labour just conceded to National.

National actually lost a few seats just now, bringing the Nactional bloc to 62 seats.

Yeah, but at least there's no Winston(!)

Labour just conceded to National.

Watching it now. Called it when he left.

Judith conceded almost two hours earlier 2020.

Their high numbers were unsustainable but this is a massive collapse in a short time.

Can National, NZF, and ACT actually form a government, though?

By the numbers yes in practice idk.
I could see that that just from the numbers, my question is whether there's a likelihood of intra-coalition conflict over stuff like the budget. The junior partners in particular seem like they'd be at odds over economics.

So, I’m voting Democrats, as I think Joe Biden would be a way better candidate than the conservatives.
Wait…
New Zealand?
Probably Green, then Te Pati Māori and or Labour

The only advice I can give you, is to vote for someone competent with integrity; populists usually promise their voters everything and deliver nothing.

So, I’m voting Democrats, as I think Joe Biden would be a way better candidate than the conservatives.
Wait…
New Zealand?
Probably Green, then Te Pati Māori and or Labour

Greens are popular with the younger types and progressives.

Think they beat Labour here I'll have to wait on final results. My electorates far from typical 60k people 20k of them are students.

TPM has some silly policies not that they'll get to implement them even if they get in government. Junior partners generally gets to pick a major policy (that costs money) that won't get vetoed by senior partner.

Top Bottom