MP Game - RewriteHistory - 18civ EARTH map historical start position

I found out I still have Hamachi on my work computer. I'll likely play during the week and just set orders for the weekend. Again, no offense to you Ronnie. I'm glad someone has the time and knowledge to host the game. I like to be able to just open the game and play. When I play with Hamachi, I tend to forget to start it and have to go out of the game, start it up, get the necessary info and then open the game again.

I found out I still have Hamachi on my work computer. I'll likely play during the week and just set orders for the weekend. Again, no offense to you Ronnie. I'm glad someone has the time and knowledge to host the game. I like to be able to just open the game and play. When I play with Hamachi, I tend to forget to start it and have to go out of the game, start it up, get the necessary info and then open the game again.

You have to go out of the game to start it? What about alt tab? It does not seem like a major delay to me...

I just put Hamachi on autostart and leave it running all the time (preferences, start on windows login). I'm in a dozen networks or so, and it still has a minimal footprint. Its using only 7mb of memory, and has used an average of 5 seconds of CPU time per day over the 49 days since my last reboot.

I really don't think Hamachi is a problem. I have never heard about it till Ronnie began to host the game and could find, install and start it virtually within few minutes. If Ronnie prefers to use it, I don't see a problem here. It takes almost no space/time/energy/(what else?) to use it. In addition, we all must be thankful to him that he agreed to host the game (who attacked whiplash ?? please think twice before attacking the guy who is hosting :) )

@Hoplosternum: last turn I was the last to play; after that I was automatically brought to the next turn. I made no movemnts and exited immediately!

I will host even if/when dead....but please don't take that as an invitation...:p

Anyone have any idea why units would NOT automove if they were set to do so???

I new I might miss my turn last night/this AM so set I my units to automove.

I would like to request a reload because it literally cost me my whole stack. All my units were set to move to a tile not accessible to Zeitkugel's units. And this is after me giving up nearly 2 weeks waiting to attack while they were AWOL.

Automove would only take place at the very end of the turn. So regardless of the turn order, he would end up moving before you.

Reload is ok to me, if you want to. I did my turn just two hours before endturn. I did notice that you haven't done your turn, but i had to go to bed. :) Your armies are doomed anyway. :)

Reload or not, either one is fine by me.

Thanks....I'll reload it now.

EDIT: Reloaded to 1345AD...most everyone needs to replay, there are 20+ hours on the clock.

EDIT 2: My Armies may indeed be doomed, but at least now I can put up a fair fight.

Does civStats need to be reset? Just got an e-mail that 1350 was ready to play and a half hour later it said 1355 was ready. Did I miss a turn? If so, can we back up?

It got reloaded to 1345....so it should look familiar...

Civstats is correct...including the timer.

I paused the game to give time to Levgree and Blww to finish their turns.

Because of the reload...I am trying to make sure everyone gets to "see" this turn for sure!

Top Bottom