What are you watching on Youtube right now? Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, we have a cool pics thread but not a cool videos thread... until now, right? I guess you could say with the docu thread & a music video thread this isn't needed but I say, why not? So post cause the video is cool not just cause you like the song (if it's a song).

Here's a beautiful, inspiring music video about jumpropers with mad skillz :

Link to video.

Here's a cool documentary about a teacher in Japan (could & did go in the docu thread but it's moving & more than just informational so I'm putting it here) :

Link to video.

Moderator Action: I merged Narz's thread into this one. It's essentially the same thing. There's the Funny Videos thread in H&J as well. :)

As a rule I don't watch Whiskey Lord's anti-religion videos he loves to post here for some reason (I wish there was a way to ignore so they don't even appear to begin with).

I just watched Highlander the TV series. The entire show is available in high quality on youtube. Not sure how many people know of or have watched it, but here's one of the best episodes of the entire series:

Link to video.

What, no love for Rammstein and Cookie Monster?

And you can always block me, ya know. Unless you mean block it for everyone, which would be censorship, a concept worth spitting upon and burning on the ash heap of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom