Solid Territory Borders

malik

Chieftain
:confused: Hi....I juz made this territory border more solid .... i mean the borders were dashed before .... but that waz hard to find territory borders in jungle .... so i made them solid ----:crazyeyes thats looks nice to me!!!....download the file and place it in ur C:\Program Files\Civilization III\Art\Terrain .... and u r done!EnJoY!!!:D

Attachments

• territory.pcx
    5.1 KB · Views: 5,570
I can't get it to download. When I d/l it, it shows likes it's d/l, but then I get a preview not available screen. It sounds interesting though.

Now could someone please post the originals. I seem to have overwritten mine without backing up> DOH

looks like this:

Attachments

• borders.jpg
    borders.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 14,589
I finally got it to work. It is good. Makes it easier to see most of my borders, as well as the other civs. Thank you for a job well done.

If I may ask where did you get that one graphic? It looks neat.

what graphic exactly? the mining? the forest?

email me if u want em...

Originally posted by kring
If I may ask where did you get that one graphic? It looks neat.

I would really like to have the graphic of the mine...where did you get it and more importantly, where can I?

Thanks...

hi everyone...here is the much wanted mine graphic :))

preview:

Attachments

• terrainbuildings.pcx
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,914
The set on the left side is the fortification/fort graphic. These are the same as the default ones I believe.

I'm not exactly sure what the middle column graphic is.

The column on the right are the new mine graphics.

It's correct that in the left row are the fortress graphics
The pics in the middle row are different worker colonies.
The right row start with the one pic of barbarian camp. But in the original file is only one mine under it and here are 3. So I want to know if civ3 can work with all of this mines or only with this one which is under the b.-camp.

well, i really dont know...i didnt create these graphics and i dont have a clue what is used in the game and what isnt...

Ok, now I#ve tested this file in game. Only the first of the 3 mines will be used in game. If you change the first mine with one of the other then the other mines will work to but only one at the same time.

I think in game views the lumber drilling derrick a little bit like trees (if you have much of these in a area with hills and mountains with some parts of forest). So I will try to modify the mine (like metall instead of lumber or like that).

"I think in game views the lumber drilling derrick a little bit like trees (if you have much of these in a area with hills and mountains with some parts of forest)."- CCJ39

I was going to mention this myself today, but you beat me to it. I had a real hard time seeing some of the mines when they weren't in an open area. I think in the meantime I am going to revert back to the older version since it sticks out a little more.

Good luck with the modifications to it...I am looking forward to seeing whatever anybody else comes up with.

OK here is the first version of my metall drilling derrick (metall mine).

Preview

(If anyone has a special color wish, so he should ask me.)

Attachments

• terrainbuildings.pcx
    29.7 KB · Views: 635
Top Bottom