Units - New animation for Assassins by NeOmega

Dark Sheer

Deity
Here is the animation for assassins as created by NeOmega as posted on Apolyton. The file is posted here on NeOmega's request. The zip file includes Civilopedia icon, AttackA, AttackB, Default & Run. As mentioned by NeOmega, he is still working on Fortify, Fidget and Death and will post them ASAP. ;)

Original file removed after 25 downloads. This one has all the animation and is complete.

Attachments

• neomega_complete.zip
    318.2 KB · Views: 654
Here is a preview of AttackA animation

Attachments

• neomegaattacka_sw.gif
    neomegaattacka_sw.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 3,487
Originally posted by tpasmall
Looks like a twisted Freddy Krougar/ Tenchu stealth assassins character :D

I thought so too. If you look at the civilopedia graphic it actually has chinese characters in it (or japanese hanji) :cool:

I will post the rest of the animation once they are completed and posted on Apolyton ;)

See Bottom of this page for COMPLETE UNIT or for SOUND FILES WITH .INI!!!

Originally posted by davros42
It looks like Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

It has to be based on shredder. It looks exactly like him. Can someone make a Krang unit?

BIG NEWS
I have made the sounds for all five of my units. Unfortunately Darksheer posted this one, so I can not edit the thread, but I have broken them up into two different files, one has the ini and sounds, for people who have already downloaded the unit, and one is the complete unit, graphics and files, zipped together.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/OWsoundANDini.zip
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads/Omega_Weapon_Complete.zip

!Warning!

For the scenario I am building I have slightly renamed some of the units.... the assassin is now called the Omega Weapon in it's ini.

Dark Sheer, NeOmega, I need help. I downloaded your NeOmega assassin and for some reason he dies everytime he's attacked but when he attacks someone, he doesnt die. Can you tell me what I did wrong? I made him cool by adding new sounds and making him a flying unit but he dies everytime he's attacked. Its the same thing with other units I've downloaded like the Gundam and the Death Star. Please help me. My email is maxwillner@aol.com. Thanks guys.:confused: :cry: :undecide: :aargh:

Originally posted by cloakedfigure25
Dark Sheer, NeOmega, I need help. I downloaded your NeOmega assassin and for some reason he dies everytime he's attacked but when he attacks someone, he doesnt die. Can you tell me what I did wrong? I made him cool by adding new sounds and making him a flying unit but he dies everytime he's attacked. Its the same thing with other units I've downloaded like the Gundam and the Death Star. Please help me. My email is maxwillner@aol.com. Thanks guys.:confused: :cry: :undecide: :aargh:

First, and this goes to everyone, it's been happening a lot recently, DO NOT REVIVE OLD THREADS! The only exception is if there is something wrong with the download, those i think are OK, but some things that just bost your post count get very annoying. Also a general rule of thumb when deciding to revive a thread, if the last post wasn't THIS YEAR, good idea not to revive it.
As for your problem, its not the unit, it's how you added it. Units here are graphics. Sounds, animations, graphics, ect... are all cosmetic. The only way to know if you did something wrong is if you tell us the stats that you gave this unit. Also, making it an air unit isn't as cool as you think. Air units have a great many disadvantages associated with them. My first suggestion is make it a land unit. If that doesn't work, then go to the main Creation and Customization thread and click Post New Thread and ask for help. To make sure that you are there, look at the "flow chart" above the fourm you are it. It should read Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION III > Civ3 - Creation & Customization, with them all being links except for the last one.

It's OK that he bumped this thread. He has a legit question. Jeez... :rolleyes:

If you made the assassin an air unit then that's the problem. Air units always die when attacked by land units. Make it a land unit with All Terrain as Roads or whatever it's called, to get that "flying effect" without getting killed all the time. :cool:

I'm gonna go look for some old threads to revive. j/k :eek:

That was a general thing, dont revive old threads, they are extreemly annoying.
Also, I did answer his question.
Third, true his question did pretain to the unit, but this is an animation. This is a plea to everyone. Graphics are graphics are graphics, nothing more. No matter what graphics you have, its how you add them that determines how they work. If you don't add them correctly, especially in the case of units, look around in the tutorial section a bit and try and find your answer before reviving year-old threads. That's all. It might take you a coupple extra min. to do so but IMHO it's better then bumpin an extreemly old thread.

ok i changed my gundam from an air unit to a ground unit and I selected the make all terrain roads but he doesnt tread water! he only stays on land! i need help please reply soon

Top Bottom