Another female advisor

i think they're nice too
umm..do you have full size pics of that girl? :p :cool:

Hey that's an EXCELLENT idea!!!!! All my advisors are going to be naked women! YES!!!!!!

And why stop there? Lets make a modpack that changes ALL the UNITS into naked girls!

damn !
i can already tell u that your cavalary ideas r sick man !!!
:vomit:

you have to use photoshop or similar to edit and paste into your file with the graphics for advisor tabs

Great pics...

:rolleyes:

I get the impression that the only people who visit this site are fat, naked, middle-aged bald guys who like computers and investment a lot.

My clues? The frequent civfanatic ads about hair loss, ameritrade, "legally blonde" the dvd, and now this.

If any of you have beards, stay farrrr away from me. Because then I would be right.

That is all.

Originally posted by Citizen_K
:rolleyes:

I get the impression that the only people who visit this site are fat, naked, middle-aged bald guys who like computers and investment a lot.

My clues? The frequent civfanatic ads about hair loss, ameritrade, "legally blonde" the dvd, and now this.

If any of you have beards, stay farrrr away from me. Because then I would be right.

That is all.

fat....no
naked....most of the time
middle aged....so
bald....it,s actually called a "solar panel"
computers....who doesn,t
investment....of what, time?

Plus, i did have a beard, but i shaved this morning.

Okay, so where my boys at? What about some naked MALE advisors??? :egypt:

Attachments

• egyptian_war_chariot.jpg
    egyptian_war_chariot.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 5,571
I agree with Citizen K
you guys really should get out more.
The chances of you ever meeting a REAL girl appear to be extremely limited. Besides...at least choose a picture of a woman who is at least in some way attractive. That woman is about as appetising as a short sharp poke in the eye!

I agree, you could have picked someone who is a little better looking. Hell, I even look better than her! :lol:

Originally posted by Beelzibub
The chances of you ever meeting a REAL girl appear to be extremely limited.

I like "women" not girls. Also, I was married a one time and personally, I,d prefer to crawl through 15 k. of broken glass and cedar slivers than to be in that possition again.

And besides, online, one can meet a lot of women (or so they say that they are)

Hell, every once in a while hit yahoo chat for my area, and "always" get a date.

Most people like to look at pleasing things. But in people, "pleasing" can be an inner and/or outer thing, it just depends on how narrow minded you are. Or superficial. your choice.

That,s all i got to say 'bout that.

ahahahhahhahahha....sadly I have to agree with the people who don't like this, 'course that doesn't mean I'm not a guy....I'm just bett...I mean, yeah ;p

Anyway, getting past the obvious, I cou...no, that's rude ;p

Why am I posting here? Oh yeah, I'm tired of being a cheiftan ;p

Top Bottom