SNESII-Imperial World

SKILORD

Insurgent
The Age of the Nes is coming. With turn restrictions people who are hooked will need more NES's. here it is.

The Roman Empire never fell. Now it rules most of the World. The Germanic Tribes have formed a nation and the chinese empire also persists. Britain hasd independence from rome, although they are allies.
Rome was forced to Imperial Democracy by an unsuccesful American Rebellion.

Key
* - Nation at War
:sad: - Nation Needs ruler
% - Nation involved in Nuclear research
:nuke: - Nation involved in Nuclear war
:grad: - Nation has a Space program

Rome:
Government: Imperial Democracy(Emperor is elected, like american system)
Ruler: Emperor Justinian (Admiral Super)
Huge Army
Medium Navy
Small Airforce
Tech: Late Industrial
MPP: Britons, Madagascar (Allied Powers)
War: Kiev, Aboriginal League, China, Japan
Note:

Britanii:
Government: Republic
Ruler: Protector Sigrfed Wazek (das)
Small Army
Huge Navy
Small Airforce
MPP: Rome, Madagascar (Allied Powers)
War: Free Carribean , Kiev, Aboriginal League, China, Japan
Note:

Kievan Empire:
Government: Confederacy
Ruler: President Bismark (SKILORD)
Huge Army
Small Navy
No Airforce
MPP: Aborigines (Pact of Freedom)
War: Rome, Madagascar, Britain
Note: Supports rebels in S. America, is Descendants of germanic tribes

China:
Government: Monarchy
Ruler: ?
Huge (ineffective) Army
Medium Navy
No Airforce
Tech: Middle Industrial
MPP: Japan (Asian league)
Note:

Japan:
Government: Monarchy
Ruler: President Nikendo (Dexter)
Small Army
Huge Navy
Small Airforce
MPP: China (Asian league)
Note:

Madagascar:
Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Ruler: Prime Minister Maximus (Maximus12546)
Small (Determined) Army
Large Navy
No Airforce
MPP: Rome, Britain (Allied Powers)
War: Kiev, Aboriginal League, China, Japan
Note:

Aboriginal League: :sad:
Government: Confederacy
Large Army
Large Navy
Small Airforce
MPP: Kiev (Pact of Freedom)
Note: Created by Kieven Support to Australian resistance of Rome

Free Carribean: :sad:
Government: Republic
Small Army
Medium Navy
No Airforce
MPP:
War: Britanii
Note:

No-one has tanks yet, Everyone has Flight, planes are WW1 era. There are no slaves in any nation but China. Techs take 2 days, 1 tech at a time. Everyone will be modern on the 20th of May, Lates will be Modern on the 15th. 3 posts a day. I have the Kieven Empire
EDIT: noticed a problem w/ the map, rather than admit i was wrong i added the Free Carribean Civ

1860- President Bismark "The 1 handed" elected in Kiev, President Maximus in Madagascar, Protector Sigrfed Wazek in Britain (he even gets the ancient names right). Shogun Anime Gamecube inherits the Throne of Japan.

Attachments

• world.gif
    world.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 437
I, Emperor Justinian, wanna rule Rome

gotta love being a loser

Consuls were changing in Britanii each year. But the true power was that of Protector Sigrfed Wazek of Londinium. And he had some great plans for expanding Britani power.

The People of Madagascar have spoken! President Maximus shall lead this free nation through these troubling times!

Kiev was a bursting city. Blasting it's way into this world it inspired fear from Nueva Roma in the distant western continents to Peking in Asia. The Army of the great Confederate Empire was the second best trained in the world and easily the largest. Bismark also wished to build an aiforce he began speaking to the man who had promised him that he would provide it.

"It's just like mother fokker always said, the skies the limit"
"good, although 1 day we won't have to stop there either."
"yes sir Mr. President."

i just had to say Mother Fokker (yes it's immature) Fokker = German plane designer

Roman Legion guys busted the door down, splinters flying everywhere.
"your goin down Temotoche!"
the Rebel leader wet himself. The romans were on to his plan to make South America independent under him. The Roman dudes pulled out their cerimonial swords and cut his head off. He was luckier than his men, he died instantly.

The resistance has been dealt a great blow! Heil Justinian! Heil Roma!

"Protector, we have some good news! Temitoche has been tracked down!"

"Great! Now I think it's about time to finishvthe Caribbean Affair..."

"But we don't have no evidence agaisnt them!"

"Well, why did 50 of 67 captured terrorists have confessed that Carribeans have ordered the attack? And also, they are direct threat to the balance of power."

"But are Briton Marines strong enough?"

"No, Harvey, but we have great navy, and we are one of the countries that has air power. Those Carribbean Bastards will first get the atste of massive air and anval bombardment, and then, we will land all around their islands!"

Roman Soldiers found a Kievan Spy among the S. American rebels! This is causing tensons between Kiev and Rome. The Roman airforce prepares to fly.

Rome also demansds that kiev retract all offers to the carribean as of now. if you do so we might keep the peace.

The great emperor (Kung-Fu movie name here, please. Any suggestions?) has risen to power in China, and he quickly sees what his first mission must be. His army must be smaller, but more effective. He vows that it will be started right away

"What?!"
"They want to support them!"
"No matter, as Caribbeans are not yet members, we must try to defeat them before Kievans do anything funny!"
"Launch Operation "Collector"?"
"Launch it now!"

-----------

The operation was divided into the following phases:
1) Naval bombardment, destruction of the possible AA Turrets.
2) Air attack, in order to clean the way for the attacks on Cuba and Hispaniola.
3) Landing in Hispaniola, even more naval and aireal bombardment of eastern coast of Cuba.
4) Landing in the small islands around Cuba and Ispaniola.
5) Landing in the east of Cuba by the mairnes from Hispaniola.
6) Take Havana.

Kiev has refused to retract it's support for the carribean and S America. Roman Aircraft are Bombarding their main cities. Their antiaircraft weapons are bombed and Roman Troops begin marching up to crush the germanic tribes, once and for all. England, you and Madagascar in with me on this 1? my reasons are valid.

Ofcourse wewill support it! We have just launched Operation "Collector"!

"Today, naval bombardment of the AA Guns in Cuba and Ispaniola begins!"

To the Kiev League

China will join you on this one. Our plans to update the army will have to wait. But I will need help from you (read, new weapons).
I'm sure my friends the Japanese, and your friends the aborigines will help us here. Together, we outnumber the Romano-Britanii league almost 2-1. This is a very winnable war. My troops have dug in along the Britanii border in the Novo Provinces (America),and along the border with Rome in the Himalayas. Let them be smashed on the rocks of chinese resistance! My navy is prepared to steam in and provide aid where needed, and my plans to build an airforce have come to fruition. The first couple of fighters are prepared to defend my border in the homeland.

Top Bottom