Delphi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

disorganizer

Deity
This is the thread of the fabulous city of delphi, in the great lands of kashmir. The city where even gods wish to live till eternity.

In the vincinity of babylon, with india just nearby, our city is the best example for our great international relations with our neighbors. Being located in a valley surrounded by a mountain range directly on the ocean shore, we have a nice mild climate in the city and a perfect winter sports area nearby.

Our city is perfectly suited for the sporting tourist as well as for family vacation.

On the direct connection between kashmir and our southern neigbors, delphi is the perfect base for international as well as national trade.

We can discuss any matters concerning the city in here. I, as mayor of this town, will soon also post screenshots and other related material in this thread.

Of course, of topic discussion is always allowed here, as delphi is the city of freedom and tolerance in our empire.

Build Queues
Build Queue in Save:
Mech Infantry(in 2)

Build Queue Requested:
Hospital(in 4) (change to this immidiately!)
University(3)
Bank(5)
Cathedral(5)
Police Station(5)
Collosseum(4)
Courthouse(3)
Wealth

Maps and Pictures
A picture of our fabulous city:

Full-size jpg and zipped psp.

And a view showing all the details needed:

as zipped psp (1mb)

Also, we have a shot of our vincinity:

as zipped psp (1mb)

Pictures taken 1645 AD

Citizens
disorganizer (mayor)
grandmaster
bigbill0126
Kiwi_Az
EQandcivfanatic
Chris85

Honorary citizens
BCLG100

Citizen Groups, Organizations and Offices
Offices
Census Office
Chat Office
Organizations
Phoenatican Geographical Society
Citizen Groups
Spice Traders Guild (Southern division)
The Crusaders (Headquarter)
Order of the holy quilt (Headquarter)
secret federation of "na aye hhuye"
PPO

DISCUSSION ON ALL TOPICS ENCOURAGED! THIS IS A FREE CITY!

Welcome Mayor Disorganizer. Glad to see you taking such an interest in this fine Province. Good Luck!

Cyc
Mayor of Cyrus

Thanks Cyc for your warm welcome greetings. Im sorry i missed you as governor, but im happy to see you are still holding the mayor position of Cyrus.
Since our lands are rich, we will soon have many people moving to our province.

Alone near the great city of delphi, we have 4 spice-tiles! Just that we need more culture to reach them. Not to mention all the resources in this great province.

I will request the following things for tonights turnchat:
* military support for scaring the greek soldiers away still lurking in our neighborhood
* change of build queue to temple and rush to get rid of the entertainer in our city and gain culture. then start building with all citizens a aqueduct with a 19 shield output.

i will put these requests in the province thread, where you can also find the build queues. i will also request those things in military and domestic department-threads, as i believe this is of national interest.

I proudly announce that the Spice-Traders Guild opened a branch office, the "STG southern division" in our city!
A parade to welcome the first traders will be held tonite at the chat.

Here is the location of the proposed STG Southern Division

Attachments

• delphi2.jpg
    delphi2.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 253
Very cool. Good work you two.

Some proposals for the next turnchat:

CITIZEN MOODS AND RUSHING
We could build a library in 1 turn. the citizen-assignment would be as follows, if we max out happyness with optimized production:

We could also build a temple in 3 turns, also with maxed happyness:

The alternative would be rushing a temple. With this, we would max out food production on expense of a bit happyness and production:

Citizen moods should after this productions be changed by the president at will to max production whily maintaining in WLTKD.

I personally prefer the temple-rushing, as this will speed up city-growth. After this i would stick up to the temple-setting for citizen moods to have a maxed production with WLTKD. As workers will hopefully soon build more RR in the mountains, the moods should be reviewed on completetion.

PRODUCTION QUEUES
now:
library
switch to:
temple-library-cathedral-university

WORKERS
I also must urgently ask for having workers bulid railroads on the moutains nearby to optimize production!

Excellent graphics Dis. I wish I was as good as you. By the way, have you located your Governor?

No. I will continue to post my proposal in both the domestic and governmental threads. I will also inform the president of these changes.

At the moment, delphi is completely ineffective due to the missing changes i proposed (the temple would have prevented rioting, as it was foreseeable that the greek citizens would be unhappy with us fighting a war against their mother-country right next to them).
As the resulting 2 entertainers are still active, and for WLTK only 1 is needed, we would need a override if civinator does not show up till next chat.

As i will be on a short journey thru the newly aqquired cities in our neighborhood, i will not be able to post for the rest of the week. I hope i put up enough material for discussion to have the next chat going better for delphi than the last one.
I still hope our governor shows up to turn things for kashmir to the better.

Me and all other citizens of delphi also want to make call for a massive advertisment campaign to move more offices and citizen groups as well as citizens to our city.
I would like to call all citizens to support us on this issue.

i propose the following mood-changes:
the marked citizen in the attachment should be an entertainer to continue our fireworks.

the player in duty should tune the moods to give my citizens an endless fireworks.

i also request workers to pre-rail a mountan in my city area. this should be finished with the next citizen growth.

the build queue should be changed from library-marketplace to:
library
cathedral
university

Attachments

• delphi-proposal-1590ad.jpg
    delphi-proposal-1590ad.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 138
I would like to call for support to the citizens of delphi for the war against the iroquois.

I give full controll of our build queue and citizen moods to the military department. All proposals of me during the war are allowed to be changed by the military without any questioning.

i welcome the citizens:
grandmaster
bigbill0126
Kiwi_Az
EQandcivfanatic
to our fine city. please contribute by discussing city specific things or proposing ideas to improove your living here.
Also feel free to campaign and bring ppl to our city. For vacation or to live here forever.

The priests of the temple of the one in our city have been disposed! The temple is now dedicated to Eris, godess of disorder!

DISASTER STRUCK US, FELLOW DELPHIANS!

Some terrorists came to the office of the geographical society and destroyed the original versions of our maps! This will prevent us from making updated posts. Luckily, some of the maps were preserved, so only the picture of our nice city was lost in chaos!

If anyone can read the zipped file please message me!

I will try to recreate the file, but this will take some time.

Thanks to malaclypse the younger, we finally found our old files in the archive.
This is a great moment for our city. We will have fireworks to celebrate it! We still have maps and documents!

In future, these will be guarded and savely stored in a secret place. Only copies of the originals will be placed to public in future.

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom