Delphi County

disorganizer

Deity
This is the thread of our great recreational district, delphi county.

The land of contrary nature. From rough mountains to wild sea. Your own vacation paradise!

Located in the middle of the Blue Mountain National Park, and directly next to the fabulous Spice Bay Recreational Area, Delphi city will welcome you with the pleasures of a modern town. Though we have many improovements for your comfort, no pollution or any smoking factories will hinder your sights on original phoenatican nature.
You prefer a more "relaxing" vacation? Our Sunshine Beach Resort, located in Sunshine Beach city, will surely please you better than you would ever expect.

MAPS OF 1780AD:
Geographical:

Full-size jpg or zipped psp 5.0 file.

Tactical:

Red=Province Border
Blue=County Border
Grey=Foreign Borders

Build Queues
Build Queue in Save:
Collosseum(in 1)
Courthouse(2)
Wealth

Proposed Build Queue:
mass transit system (in 2)
recycling centre (4)
missile battery (2)
colosseum (3)
courthouse (2)
wealth

Improovements
Barracs (2gpt)
Granary
Temple (1gpt / 2cpt)
Marketplace
Library (1gpt / 3 cpt)
Bank
University (2gpt / 4 cpt)
Factory (3gpt)
Hydroplant
Hospital (2gpt)
Cathedral (2gpt / 3 cpt)
Police Station (2gpt)

This totals to:
15 gpt / 12 cpt (expand in 57)

City Data
Popultation: 13 (all happy=WLTPD!)
Food: 26 (=no surplus!)
Production: 54 (4 corruption)
Commerce: 83 (24 gpt, 48 science, 4 happyness, 7 corruption)
Pullution: 3

Citizens
disorganizer (mayor)
bigbill0126
Kiwi_Az
EQandcivfanatic
Chris85
Albert Einstain
Honorary citizens
BCLG100

Citizen Groups, Organizations and Offices
Offices
Census Office
Chat Office
Organizations
Phoenatican Geographical Society
Citizen Groups
Spice Traders Guild (Southern division)
Order of the holy quilt (Headquarter)
secret federation of "na aye hhuye"
PPO

MAPS OF 1780AD:
View:

Detail:

sunshine beach offers activities for all the family from 100 year old men and women to new born baby`s throughout the year, and with just a short train ride you are in delphi and the blue mountains. the activities you can do in our resort include: scuba diving, vind surfing, golf, tennis, walks in the forest, and of course bathing by the beach.

here are some pictures:

SUNSHINE BEACH RESORT BUILD QUEUE:
cathedral, courthouse, wealth.

more info

Blue Mountain National Park
Located on the natural wild Mountain range on the Kashmir/Asphinxian border, this National Park was the first natural preserve founded by our great leaders in 1675AD.
It has all natural wonders from fantastic views onto spice bay and the rich valeys of asphinxia and kashmir to rough mountains and wildwaters.
Take your ride with our scenic railroad through this fabulous monument. Or just wander around by yourself.
We propose organizing your trip from Delphi city to the park, as we are located directly in the park.
Map:

full-size jpg or zipped psp 5.

delphi geographical map with park-borders:

delphi tactical map with park-borders:

Spice Bay Recreational Area
On one of the best beaches, in a small ocean bay between delphi and sunshine beach, this marvelous recreation area was founded in 1675AD. With the Sunshine Beach Resort on its eastern border, this is the perfect place to spend you free time and relax. All kinds of sports as well as other recreational activities can be booked here. Its vincinity to the first national park also add to its big advantages over other ways to spend your free time.

Geographical Map:

Tactical Map:

there are some in the upload-folder on civfanatics. copy the link out of one of mine, delete the filename, then browse for sunshine-beach files ;-)
same 2 pictures as of delphi.

i optimized some small things...
i added thumbnail pictures (50% size) as IMG-tag and just put a "full-size" download together with the "zipped psp" download beneath it. I think this will improove load-times and help ppl to get an overview of the thread.
From the next revision of the view and detail-pictures, i will do the same for delphi and propose the director of the resort will also do this with his pics (i will upload them for him, too).

a shock for all our citizens! as our governor seems still to be missing, nobody heard our request to skip placement of a factory in our city of delphi. As a result, though we live in a naturla preserve, a stinkin' factory has been built! We will try to keep pollution down, but this was nevertheless a strike against nature and our park system.
As a second result, a hospital was not built. And i noticed another thing: a Railroad seems to be built unnecessarily near sunshine beach!

I will immidiately formally request the change to our proposed queues from the domestic department and our province.
Also, i will insist on having the delphi-heliopolis railroad finished and after this no further railroading, mining or deforesting without authorization.

I hope we will still be able to preserve nature.

Disorganizer
Mayor of delphi county

i announce that the headquarter of the crusadors has been closed (group was dissolved). so we now have office space for rent again. i would like to encourage all citizens to bring offices and maybe even departments to delphi.

NEWSFLASH:
I must call all citizens of delphi county to a protest march in our province capitol!
A major breach has happened, as toasty requested improovements for our county which were definitely not on the list the citizens wished. The buildques were totally ignored and polluting improovements were requested (evidence to be found here)
This is AGAIN a strike by provincial government against our deepest wishes, which we can not allow to happen.
Judical review was requested as well as presidential comment.
I encourage all citizens to protest against these matters. If the first pollution strikes our national park and recreational areas, it is too late!

I would like to welcome our new citizens:
Albert Einstain and DD2007
Feel free to move in our county at will. If you have any questions or comments, please state them here! The whole administration will do its best effort on solving your issues.

Well, if you look thru the posts except in one case (were i stated he is an example) no names were mentioned. Its just the trend to ignore proposals. If this continues, we dont have to wonder why we loose volunteering ppl. No mayors will be there soon if the governors act like despots. There was a good chance for discussion on the topics, but instead governors seem to proclaim instead of discuss.

yes, but do you think its right to just ignore proposals instead of starting a discussion? isnt that all this game is about? if not, then why is it held on a forum instead on a webpage?

Top Bottom