Delphi County

I'm sorry, it was not my intention to ignore citizen's wishes, but no one felt the need to contact me about any such wishes. Thus, they went unnoticed as opposed to ignored. Please, anyone with such "citizen wishes" post in the province thread (a term 5 thread will be opened August 1st) or PM me as soon as possible.

The wishes were posted in the thread before (multiple times). You will always find the updated information on the 1st post of this thread.
As you were not the governor of this province (you are not till tomorrow), there was no need to contact you till now.

I hope you dont take the protest march which comes up in cyrrus personal, as it is just the only way the mayors and other citizens can express their discontent about the situation uprising in some provinces.

You must understand we are a bit sensitive here in this province due to a history of ignored and forgotten proposals, which led to wrong improovements being build (an example is the factory in delphi).

As the upper posts in this thread will be as accurate as possible, i must insist on the upcoming national park rules to be regarded for the national park and the recreational area (blue mountains and spice bay), which means almost the total area of delphi county.

I hope you are none of those production mongers, trying to up production on cost of nature, as the nature in our district is the nicest in the whole world and most of our accomondation businesses lives from the income of tourists who want to be impressed by this area.

I hope we can settle down the disrest soon and im always open to discuss any proposal put up by me in the name of citizenry of delphi county. Of course, any citizen input will be immediately considered.

Of course its not right to inform, but it would be right of someone pmed him. what if he unsuscribed to the thread by accident?
you see?
i should be a lawyer in real life lol
and i live in asphinxia, and im still on Toasty's side

well, he was not in charge of the office at the moment he posted. and of course he should check his (!) province thread regularly (in rl, this would be "having an open ear for his people and a culture of a close contact to citizenry").

Newsflash:
* Maps updated for Delphi County (1780AD)
* Maps, Queues and Stats updated for Delphi City (1780AD)

All Citizens of sunshine beach and delphi city please participate by discussing build queus, micromanagement and other city-related issues.

The queue change was passed on to toasty via pm and post in the province-thread of term 4.

Why not sunshine beach?
Did the director of the resort (trader/warrior) contact you? i think he wanted to add his proposals to the already existing aqueduct

His proposals included a Cathedral, a courthouse, and then moving on to wealth.

A. All of the citizens in Sunshine Beach are already happy.
B. There is practically no corruption in the city, and a courthouse would be a waste.
C. We already make enough money, and Sunshine Beach wouldn't generate any more than, at most, one extra gold per turn.

So the pre-set queues stand.

Dis - In the new build queues I posted for toasty in the Kashmir thread, I've put the Factory in Delphi up for sale. If you have problems with that (I don't see why you should) I suggest you talk to Toasty soon.

@ dis and trade/warrior - The build queues I put together are the most logical to me. In the absence of your Governor and the time left in the game, I believe you should let these stand. If not, talk at Toasty...

With deep regret i have to announce the loss of our citizens grandmaster, raven1er and jdd2007. They left to serve in other cities for our country (as becoming majors) or took jobs at the embassies in fox nest.
I wish them all best on their further way thru our empire.
May the ONE be with you.

I would proudly like to announce that even with 3 citizens leaving our city, we are number 5 of the highest populated cities in phoenatica.
The first ones are Fox Nest, PDX, Valhall and New York.
Out of the "new" cities accured after the american campaign, we are #1!. If we still would have our 3 leaving citizens, we would be #3 together with Valhall.

The new advertisment for sunshine beach resort is out:
Code:
[I]Sunshine Beach[/I]

Chewing out a rhythm on my bubble gum 
The sun is out and I want some. 
It's not hard, not far to reach 
We can hitch a ride 
To sunshine beach. 
Up on the roof, out on the street 
Down in the playground the hot concrete 
Bus ride is too slow 
They blast out the disco on the radio 
Rock rock sunshine beach 
Rock rock sunshine beach 
We can hitch a ride 
To sunshine beach 
It's not hard, not far to reach 
We can hitch a ride 
To sunshine beach.

Dont miss the victory party starting Wednesday after the chat!

Free imported original apolytonian banana juice!
Spice-Cigars! Free food and lots of alcohol!

And of course free stays for the voters for the national park system (bring your voting card with you!).

Top Bottom