• Abstain

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiefpaco

Emperor
I have proposed a bunch of city sites. I think they all look good. This poll shall determine where our next settler is placed. Please consider the following, among your own reasons for where to best place city #2.

- Access to food
- Access to resources and luxuries
- Access to coastline
- Spacing and distance from Capital and other possible city sites
- Strategic placing

Please refer to this map for locations specified by the poll:

The places were and continue to be discussed in this thread: City Placement

I would propose the green spot to build a settler-factory soon. Maybe the blue as 3rd city, The 1 as 4th.

For the red position, i would like to see a bit more south-east... maybe it would be better placed on this grassland there. Depends on the surroundings.

*deleted bacause you edited your post :p*

the 2 spacing is good because we wont have too many unworked tiles in early ages, and it will still enable bavaria to work till pop of 9-12, propably even further.

Red would be good if it was moved one tile to the north east. That gives it 2 more hill tiles. Of these choices, green is the best. Our second city needs to be able to produce population more than anything else.

I voted for blue because of the 2 bonus tiles nearby and the chance to maybe claim an iron spot but they are all good. I'll note your proposal, Shaitan, and we can talk about it for city #3. I'd still like to get the spices hooked up ASAP.

Green because of access to the sea.

I Voted White/1.. that is a strong spot. the other positions have too much overlap. i would be happy with the other proposed locations if they were but 1 further square out from the capital.

I voted for #1, white. We saw the Aztec warrior near this zone; I'd rather grab it before they do. My second choice would be Green.

Why all the overlap?

Ehecatl Atzin

I think green is good for third city, but I'll move it one tile NW. Don't like building cities on bonus tiles!

For second city, blue is more suited as a defensive city with growth potential

i dont think put our second city seaside is a good choice,we need to expand to inland.
i prefer place #1,which will bring us more food n fast growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom