Fanatikan Copyrighting Association©

Civanator

Deity
Here, we copyright your names and register your trademarks. BCLG100 and I are the only people that can copyright or register tradmarks from the Fanatikan Copyrighting Association©. Here are the fees:

Costs to Copyright (©):
Corporation- 200g (does not copyright companies in the corp., only the name.)
Public Company- 150g
Private Company- 100g
Personal Business- 75g

Cost to Register (®, ™):
Corporation- 100g
Public Company- 75g
Private Company- 50g
Personal Business- 37.5

Type of business fees:
Manufacturer- add 100g
Reseller- add 75g
Service- add 50g
Non-Profit organization- 25g from a sponsor

Only the owner of a business may request to copyright or trademark. Copyrights and registrations expire every 4 t/c's.

How to request to get a copyright or trademark registered:
-Post what you want to be copyrighted/registered.
-Post if you are a Personal, Private, Partnership, Public Business, or a Corporation
-Post if you are Non-Profit/Service/Reseller/Manufacturer or any combination.
-Leave the rest to BCLG or Me.

If anyone takes your copyrighted or trademarked name within the copyright/trademark time span, they are eligable to be sued once they are given proper warning.

By Copyrighting, you have to PM a moderator to put a © in the thread name, as i am not the owner of your business.

I will also keep a log on businesses copyrighted/registered things in this post. I will keep changing how it is posted, cause i get good ideas alot, and BCLG will too.

Code:
©                                    
EgoCentric Eatery© (4)

®, ™

Civ, I know you have good intentions (either that or you are greedy) but please stop spamming all these places of buisiness. And I have all ready copyrighted most of my products anyway... ;)

I would like to get S&E inc. copyrighted and registered.

This is actually a good idea, Civ. I hope it works out for you.

Will you pay the lawsuits? Where is the law base for this?
Anyways:
How much would it cost me to protect the following:
*Rebel*---as part of a name
*Banana Juice*---as part of a name

+
the principle of using signature- or any other kind of post-based advertising.

*rofl*
anyways, we need laws to enfore those copyrights.
1st should be laws, then a registration business :)

and also, i would propably like to trademark and copyright the usage of the words "forum" and "chat" :)

well how aqbout the law unless it is copyrighted people can use it and yes if someone else starts using something which is copyrighted we would sue them on the persons behalf

only the person who owns the business can copyright the name, and regular words can't be copyrighted, unless they are part of a Title.

Dis- Is The Rebel Pub a public company, or personal business?

Strider- Are you a Public Company?

S&E Inc. would get a copyright and a symbol for it would get registered.

hmmm. i didnt request you to actually do it, i just asked for the price... so please undo the transaction.

why 175?

okay i guess i am full owner of this now as civ has gone away so will have to start a new thread so i can edit the title saam you will need to re register your company soon otherwise it will lose its status
strider do you still want S&E copyrighted adndis did you ant the rebel pub copyrighted?

Top Bottom