• Abstain

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eyrei

Deity
Retired Moderator
Ok. Here is a proposal:

These steps would need to be taken in the order they are listed.

1. Establish an embassy with Rome. Give them education to join the war. An alliance with the Romans will provide immediate conflict for Persian troops making their way north.

2. Establish an embassy with the Zulus. Give them education to join the war, plus whatever else they would need.

3. Sign alliances with the French and English for feudalism.

4. Give the chinese education and whatever else they need to join the war. The decreased value of education at this point may require we give them some gold, but I doubt it.

5. Give India education and whatever else they need to join the war.

6. Give the Iroquois 331 gold to join the alliance.

Please vote Yes, No, or Abstain.

I don't really agree with number 3(I hate to trade military techs) but I understand that we can't let Persia ally with these civs.

I vote Yes on this proposal.

Originally posted by Donovan Zoi
I don't really agree with number 3(I hate to trade military techs) but I understand that we can't let Persia ally with these civs.

I vote Yes on this proposal.

They are the last two civs to not have this tech, so they would be getting it very, very soon anyway.;)

I voted YES. I like the minimal expenditures in this proposal while ensuring that the Persians will be more than busy dealing with their neighbors to interrupt out Japanese conquest.

Bump.;)

I voted yes, also.

Me, too.

Eyrei,

I have actually found a way to make a great plan even better. Just for the heck of it, I wanted to see how valuable these techs were to our future allies. Heres what I found out:

England will give us 23g plus the alliance for Feudalism
France will give us 11g and 3gpt plus the alliance for Feudalism
China will give us 19g plus the alliance for Education
India will give us 12g plus the alliance for Education

Also of note:
Rome has 43g plus Dyes. I suggest that after we gain embassy, we ask for this as an added bonus to your proposal. If it doesn't fly let them take the gold off the table. We should be able to get one or the other.
To test my theory I spoke with Abe of the Americans, who would be willing to part with Dyes and ally with us for Education. I told him we'd think about it ;)

Zululand has 17g to give as well.

As you can see, this is good news for Fanatika! The only thing keeping these deals from getting better is that some of these backwards nations don't have harbors yet! Please let me know what you think.

Originally posted by Donovan Zoi
Eyrei,

I have actually found a way to make a great plan even better. Just for the heck of it, I wanted to see how valuable these techs were to our future allies. Heres what I found out:

England will give us 23g plus the alliance for Feudalism
France will give us 11g and 3gpt plus the alliance for Feudalism
China will give us 19g plus the alliance for Education
India will give us 12g plus the alliance for Education

Also of note:
Rome has 43g plus Dyes. I suggest that after we gain embassy, we ask for this as an added bonus to your proposal. If it doesn't fly let them take the gold off the table. We should be able to get one or the other.
To test my theory I spoke with Abe of the Americans, who would be willing to part with Dyes and ally with us for Education. I told him we'd think about it ;)

Zululand has 17g to give as well.

As you can see, this is good news for Fanatika! The only thing keeping these deals from getting better is that some of these backwards nations don't have harbors yet! Please let me know what you think.

I will include this information in the chat turn instructions. Keep in mind that after the first trade of one of these techs, this added bonus will likely be eliminated.

Top Bottom