960AD - Turn Chat Instructions (EST: 15-Jan-03 @ 2100, GMT: 16-Jan-03 @ 0200)

Please let the queues in the Province of Montis abeo Gramen stay the same.

City build queue (# of turns to complete)

Bremershaven knight (3), knight (5), knight (5)
>>>Please move laborers from the two forest tiles to the two irrigated plains tiles.
Civanatoria knight (7), knight (9)
Cuernavaca barracks (5), granary (30)
Eklektochtitlan market (20)
New Falcon's Nest knight (7), knight (12)
Nocsfiedera barracks (2), granary (15)
Pensacola aqueduct (11)
>>>Please move the laborer from the unimproved bonus grassland to the irrigated plains.
Tlaxcala knight (5), knight (10)
>>>Please move the larorer from the mined plains to the irrigated plains.

Our armies have done well, indeed! And I'll gift the Russian Ambassador with a bushel of apricots and a red ribbon to celebrate the fall of Hyderabad.

Now can the envelopement of Lahore be set in motion? A crew assigned to build the road over the pass to Fukushima? A new province built in the lake country?

Onward!

The Ragpickers' Guild

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please refrain from posting in this thread. Instruction threads are not for discussion, suggestions or anything other than instructions for the upcoming turn chat.

Long live Fanatika!

From Trade

Trades -

Iroquois
8gpt, 46g, WM for our furs

When we do get dyes (and I'm hoping we take Ganges), connect another one and see who we can trade it to.

War, Is White as Winter, War Is Finer then Spring
Taliesin Build Queues.

Morgana - [c] Musket (8), Kinght (9), Musket (8), Knight (9), Musket (8)
Morgana- Keep laborers as is.

Strider's Haven - [c] Knight (7), Knight (9), Musket (8), Knight (0)
Striders Haven- Keep laborers asis

The Burrow - [c]Knight (2), Musket (6), Musket(6), Musket (6)
The Burrow- Keep laborers as is.

Palanthus - [c] Knight (6), Knight (12), Knight (12), Knight (12)
Palanthus- Keep laborers as is

Dacula - [c] Aqueduct (16), Temple (12), University (20)
Dacula - Keep as is.

Goonidom - [c]Library(4), Musket(60), Courthouse (80)
Goonidum- Keep as is

Penguin - [c]Temple(31), Courthouse (80), Worker (10), University (100)
Penguin- Keep as is. Dont even think about moving the scientist! He is to remain a staple in our infastructre

New PDX - [c]University (24), Musket(20), Musket (20)
New PDX- Keep as is
Worker Orders- the worker next to the highlands: send it to the incense on the hill, N of the Irrigation. Please mine the hill.

The Highlands [c]Knight(10), Musket(20), Knight(24)
The Highlands- Keep worker as is.

Tarkingrad - [c] Musket(11), Knight (35), Knight (35)
Tarkingrad- Keep as is.

Fanatikan Science Department

Turn Chat already, I was just about to warm up my Sim City 4 :p.

Here are the instructions,
The Science instructions: Continue to Reseach Chemistry, If we finish Chemistry this t/c, then contine onward to metallurgy.

General Instructions:Please make sure to page me if a Council or a Citizen Vote is called ( use the ($) to page me )

attack Ganges with the 4 knights in the area. (all should be able to attack this turn, via that plains to the north of Ganges.

upgrade Pikes in Grandmastoria (120g)

attack Hyderabad with the two Knights in Grandmastoria (going west of the Russian SoD's) in a latch ditch effort to take it first.

Take Knight in Nocs and take it to Androbius

Move Musket east of Andro to Andro and fortify (if not already on the way). and move Knight to Andro.

Counter Attack Sword and spear outside Riga, next turn attack Satsuma, later go for Riga (since it's on a Hill, this should hopefully allow for the maximum amount of units to come to bear there).

Please connect Fuku to the main infrastructure.

Most future Knights (not all, should amass at Fuku), the remainder should go to the north front if needed.

move Toyland Knight to Fuku.

From Fuku we should attack Pune then Chittagong. (I believe these are the next logical targets).

Octavinium
Musketman(5), Marketplace, University, Bank, Cathedral

Zorgonzolia
Musketman(23), Courthouse, Marketplace, Temple

Serenity
Musketman(3), University, Courthouse, Bank

Sturmandrang
Aqueduct(43), Courthouse, Marketplace, University

Trader's Inn
Musketman(26), Courthouse, Aqueduct, Marketplace, University

Grandmastoria
Musketman(18), Courthouse, Marketplace, Temple, Aqueduct

Huntington
Musketman(56), Library, Courthouse, Aqueduct, Marketplace

The Military Department can put a unit or two into the queues of Octavinium, Zorgonzolia and Serenity if they feel more units are needed for the war.

When the war stops (if it does so this turn chat) or we find that the Indians cannot threaten our cities and that we have enough units for now, I want the cities of Rhineland to stop building units (remove them from the queues) and switch to buildings.

South Doughnut Coast

Keep the current queues, since they won't run out this turn. Besides, if they do, I will likely be in the chat.

As for the workers, finish up irrigating the area, and mine the gold hill next to Padmativa.

I know that Falcon has already posted instructions, but these details may help. Please defer to Falcon on all of these suggestions:

RIGA/SATSUMA
Preturn
1. Send knight in Valhalla to pick off sword south of Androbius

2. Send Androbius knights to Riga

3. Send Nocsfiedera knight to Riga

4. Send HENGEST to proposed city to build wonder(hopefully)

5. If needed send Civanatoria knights to Riga for attack on turn 1

Turn 1
1. Attack Riga with knights

2. Send remaining knights toward Satsuma. Repeat

GANGES
1. Hopefully the four knights will be enough

LAHORE
(We need to take this city so that India has no chance for saltpeter)

1. Send 2 Pensacola knights to Lahore

2. Send knights from Grandmastoria, Zorgonzolia and Serenity(4 total) to Lahore

CHITTAGONG
(There are 5 knights in area - 3 in Fukushima, 2 just north of it. Also Army is just north of Fukushima on mountain. They are about 3-4 turns from striking range. Fukushima is solely defended by the 3 knights.)

1. When finished next turn, send workers from Hakodate to build road on Plex Mountain(mount 2 tiles south of Plexenburg); fortify Army on Plex Mt. to protect workers.

2. Rush spearman(56g) in Fukushima; put 1 knight each on squares S, SE and SW of the city. So we don't lose knights to a culture flip(maybe we don't have to do this. I am not sure what the risk is.)
3. Send any knights built in Hafen land to Plex Mountain.

4.When road is built, proceed to Chittagong!

Fanatikan Trade Department
Since Chieftess is not going to be present for the pre-turn, I have decided to post the instructions.

As of now, there might be a possibility that we can by Economy from the AI.

America -
Renegotiate peace:
Econ. for Gems, WM, 201g

(Incase if the first suggestion does not work: gems, wm, 11gpt, 3g (223g total) )

Post Preturn Save (.zip format)

Turn 2 Save (.zip format)

Final Save (Turn 2) (.zip format)

Chat Log

Presidential Summary
Early progress in the war against India set the stage for an unexpected twist of fate towards the end of Turn 2. As the Americans and French signed an alliance against the Iroquois, eyebrows raised, but none were too concerned by this development. However, when the first French troops appeared on our borders seeking passage to the Iroquois Nation, and they were mounted on horseback, wielding guns, not swords, that raised some alarm among the citizens present.

There are some good things to report: we have taken Ganges (making 7 luxuries within our own borders) and Lahore from the Indians and we have liberated Riga. Our troops stand ready to seize control of Satsuma, Pune and Chittagong within a few turns. Oh yeah, and we built Smith's Trading Shop in Bavaria. :goodjob:

Top Bottom