Status
Not open for further replies.

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Adnouncement:
The possition of Military Chat Rep is open, Please PM if interested

Congrats CG!

What are our plans with respect to Babylon?

Are we going to make an effort to conquer them completely, or shall we be content with a few of their cities closest to our present borders, or are we content to disrupt their economy and reputation by pillaging their internal trade network?

I'm eager to see your plans for this enemy.

Also, what plans do we have for preparation for the next conflict, if any? Will we begin producing cannons for future upgrades to artillery?

How will the soon-to-arrive infantry forces affect our plans for conquest, if there are any? Will we be content with developing a defensive force and limit our military to protecting our homeland (and retaliation, of course, when needed :evil: )? Possibly with a change in governments to Democracy?

Thank you for taking the time to discuss these issues.

Please vote in this council vote for governor, PD, and JA.

Hey CG. Congrats on you and Eklektikos in your Victories.

I am here to ask if you would post in the Budget request thread for the funds necessary to upgrade one of the Musketmen in Valhalla to a Rifleman. The cost of the upgrade is 40g. The North Province thanks you and wishes you good luck this term.

Could the Military Department please post their estimates of which types and how many units we will need for the defense (and offense) of Fanatika?

Code:
[b]Fanatikan Military Department's Unit Inventory[/b]
-----------------------------------------------------------
Spearman (3)
Swordsmen (9)
Pikemen (47)
Longbowmen (2)
Musketmen (31)
Knights (8)
Rifleman (20)
Cavalry (31)
Catapult (6)
Caravel (1)
Army (1)
------------------------------------------------------------
The Next update is in the next TC

Our discussions about getting our cities to size 12 and building our rail network have put the Babylonian war on the back burner so to speak. Does the military dept. have any plans for conducting the war?

I would suggest that a poll be posted to determine if we should attempt to take Babylon itself for the wonders.

Originally posted by donsig
Our discussions about getting our cities to size 12 and building our rail network have put the Babylonian war on the back burner so to speak. Does the military dept. have any plans for conducting the war?

For now we would have to fight a defensive war against the babs while developing our railroad network. The Offensive part of the war would have to wait untill we get size 12 cities and a railnetwork

Originaly posted by Falcon02
I would suggest that a poll be posted to determine if we should attempt to take Babylon itself for the wonders.

Boy I have not done a poll in a long time, But I can see what I can do :)

Originally posted by donsig
The latest issue of DFZ has been published. I do hope our esteemed military leader will read it as there are many suggestions to improve our military might.

Thanks Donsig :). The Military Department thanks you and will use the information from it :).

You're welcome CivGenral. Issue #42 should interest you as well. (See the link in my signature.)

I am posting (as a citizen) in the budget thread a request for upgrading our defences. If you think it is a good idea please lend the request your official support.

@Donsig: Possibly it would be a good Idea, though it would have to pass through to DZ.

@To anyone interested: I am accepting applicants for Military Chat rep, Please eather PM me or post here if you are interested

What does a military chat rep do?

CivGeneral - I'd like to see some units sent down to Persia (via land or sea - we'd need a galleon and a frigate) to keep our friends happy in this war (as not to cause a rep hit).

CivGeneral,

I have already authorized many musket upgrades that will continue until finished.

Please draw up a plan to send all of our riflemen to our borders and coast and all of our lower defenses inland.

@CT - Ill possibly need to double check on our treaty status with our neighbor to see if we do have a RoP. I can suggest to the provancial Govenors to build some war ships :)

@DZ - Ill see what I can do.

@CT - Ill possibly need to double check on our treaty status with our neighbor to see if we do have a RoP. I can suggest to the provancial Govenors to build some war ships
Not to mention some coast artillery.

I wouldn't want to send any units by sea until our galleons had the protection of an Ironclad. We should try for an RoP with England(if we don't already have one) and meet Persia halfway on land.

I wouldn't be against sending a Frigate south to scout the area for possible approaching ships from Persia. They could be sending Ironclads our way and we wouldn't know until it was too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom