New Unit: Ghost Rider

Here's a screenshot.

Attachments

• ghostrider.jpg
    ghostrider.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,894
whats with the pink circle?
The pink circle is the team colour disk. It is NOT included with the unit. I just happened to have the option enabled when taking the screenshot.

That's a neat idea :) I think it would be cool for a Native American Vengance Ghost Mod.

Nice, suggestion though, can you remove the line around the shadow? It looks a bit weird like that, a ghost with a shadow, although it is a ghost shadow...

Anyway, great jon for a first unit! Please continue!

Nice, suggestion though, can you remove the line around the shadow? It looks a bit weird like that, a ghost with a shadow, although it is a ghost shadow...

If I remove the line around the shadow, the unit would be nearly invisible or unnoticeable (unless that's your intention).

Well yes, partially because this is a ghost unit, and partially last time I checked a ghost doesn't have a shadow, unless you count Casper who, if memory serves me which it prob doesn't come to think of it, had a shadow. Other than that I don't belive ghosts have shadows.

Also, it looks a bit weird, to me atleast, having a "blob" under the unit.

I think computerdude wants you to leave the line around the unit but NOT around the shadow under the unit.

Their is a shadow swordsman around here that was done well..... In fact because of the alpha blend ability you can actually give a shadow unit depth, and fairly easily at that.

The last two rows in your palette are alpha blend.

Recolor them with various shades of (i would suggest) purple, starting form the first box on the left in the botoom row, all the way to the third from the last on the right, lightening slightly as you go.

Change your tolerance in PSP (right click on color replacer, go to tool option) to 2, and begin replacing the dark colors with the darker shades of pruple and the light colors with the lighter shades of purple, including the civ specific blues.

At one point I was trying to make a plane based on that and all his colors were based on a black scale. I found that the easiest way (at least for me) was to make a unit, open the shadow warriors storyboard, and use the eye-dropper to change the colors of your unit into the one that it has (light and dark tones I mean). After you're done, load the shadow warrior's pallette into your new unit and TADA!
O, the reason I stopped this is because my unit I was making got extreemly screwed up in PSP and I couldn't use this meth effectivaly at all

I've posted an updated version that eliminates the shadow below him.

Attachments

• rider.jpg
    rider.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,816
Wow, cool idea. Did you fill in the body of the horseman with that purple color that doesn't appear in the game? Because, I made somethings using that purple, and it doesn't show in the game, it shows whats behind the unit :)

Top Bottom