Unit: Mitsubishi M3G "Nell" Japanese WW2 Bomber

Here's a standard portrait of this unit ;)

Attachments

• m3gshot.gif
    m3gshot.gif
    23.4 KB · Views: 3,612
AAGlO been waiting for this unit thank you.....:goodjob:
How ever isn't it the Mitsubishi G3M "Nell" not the M3G ;)

edit: this reminds me of the time the cable company called and asked if they could come early, when they where right outside my house :lol:

Originally posted by Klyde182
AAGlO been waiting for this unit thank you.....:goodjob:
How ever isn't it the Mitsubishi G3M "Nell" not the M3G ;)

:aargh:

YOU ****! CHANGE THE NAME YOURSELF! I WON'T DO EVERYTHING CORRECT, I'M GIVING YOU A FREAKIN' CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT! GIMME A BREAK WILL YOU?!?!?!?! "#"¤%&¤&#¤

:hammer:

;) :p j/k

Thought I'd be kind and break the news to you first before some like zulu or someone else was nickpicky about :crazyeye:
Edit _____________________________
By the way I did and it felt good :D

well perhaps a flight of b-29s or a cattle prod will change your mind...

And how would this change my being evil and lazy? :p

Besides, those aren't states of mind, those are facts :lol:

Originally posted by aaglo

And how would this change my being evil and lazy? :p

Besides, those aren't states of mind, those are facts :lol:

well i can be lazy too, but if i saw a cattle prod coming at me, i'd stop being lazy....LOL

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Exelent work Aaglo, dont you love it when you make a unit and the very first post is a request for another one... :) I spose you have to take it as a compliment, or you would go insane... :D

Ive done some alternative bombing animations, including a torpedo stly attack. Its not perfect, bit it should look better than the standard fighter or bomber bomb attack.
I'll post them in a pack in the next post;

bombard attacks

Here ya go, theres a couple of machine gun strafe attacks, and a combined bomb and machinegun attacks and a torpedo attack using the cruise missile explosion. The plane flys over & drops some "torpedoes" (actualy the smartbombs from the stealth fighter bomb attack) and a while later (the plane should be long gone, but I've not tested it) theres a big explosion almost in the enemy square.

Some one give it a go and report on how it looks, I can change it a bit if it doesn't work.

Smokey, yep. It seems like these guys aren't letting me play the game at all :lol: (all work and no play makes aaglo a very tired boy)

Thanks for the bombards, SM. :goodjob: I think you should post them in a thread of their own, because many people could find them useful ;)

I have question about the starfe attack:
As I've understood, it's to replace the bomb.flc. Now, the plane above then should be using the attack.flc as RUN-animation, right? And thus the run.flc (without guns firing) wouldn't be needed.

And I assume, that there are a couple of munit-anims too (doublegunner & fighterbomb)

The torp attack looks great. You mean you haven't tested it yet?

Well, I'll definitely have to try these during the weekend. Great work

Yeah, if you are going to use the strafe flic then I would sugest using the attack animation for the RUN slot rather than the run animation.

Most of the animations were done using stephs multi unit storyboard editor. The only one that i actualy made as a 3d animation was the strafe attack (and even then I only made it about half its current size and then stitched two of them together).

Nice work, aaglo!!! I'm becoming a big fan of your planes and I think because of the fact that you already did so many good planes in such a short time, you are allowed to have a little break, but.....:D :D :D ...please, make more of these. PLEASE!!!!! You are the :king: of planes!

Top Bottom