Organization of Nar Shaddaan States (ONSS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Julius: I would like to found the Organization of Nar Shaddaan States. This is to be the world's first ever international organization. It will consist of DePaolo Land, Neronia, and Plainia.
Here is the charter:

1. We accept each other's right to exist.
2. An attack against one nation in the organization is considered an attack against all.
3. The nations in this organization will settle all disputes peacefully if at all possible.
4. All agreements that in any way involves all three nations or a deal with a foreign power require the agreement of every one of the three nations. A deal between two nations requires the consent of both nations. Minor procedural matters may be agreed to by majority vote of the despots.
5. A real life rule: A nation will be considered to have agreed to an agreement if they have posted no response in 48 RL hours unless the player controlling the nation has stated their absence in an OOC post in the RPG forum.
6. This charter comes into effect when ratified by all three nations.

I, Julius Peesea, hereby ratify the charter. I encourage my fellow despots Antony and Janus to do the same.

OOC: Here is a map of the nations. DePaolo Land is in black, Neronia is in red, Plainia is in blue. (The city tile is controlled by Antony, the mountain tile to the NW is controlled by Janus. This is according to the Land Manager)

I agree to the charter.

BTW: Me and Civanator need to fix that land split :D

I have a suggestion her for the land split. It may not seem fair at first since I have two more tiles then Civanator, but that is just to make the resources even. Actually Civ wil get more then me.

After converting the gold, the resources are like this:

Antony: 9\10
Nero: 9\9
Julius: 1\1

(you are free to redo my number but Im bery shure that they are correct)

I think this is a fair proposal and I hope that all parts will accsept this.

@Civaantor: I would want to keep the city neutral, but this would mean me having even more terretory to make it equal...

Attachments

• dg3_split.jpg
    dg3_split.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 175
Cornelia: I have a more fair counterproposal: I will proclaim ownership of the plains square to the SE of Plainia when the borders enlarge. I will do this to be able to support another unit and to avoid being completely enveloped. The mountain square to the NW of Nar Shaddaa would go to DePaolo land upon full expansion. The land would be as follows:
DePaolo: 7/11/12 (9 from the tile rule)
Neronia: 7/8/15+1 per population point (11 from the tile rule)
Plainia: 2/2/2
Also, the city tile should be neutral until we have fully expanded. I think that this deal will be more beneficial to all three nations. Will all parties accept my counterproposal?
Also, Antony, please ratify our charter.
OOC: Land wouldn't be ours until it is within our borders, right? Also, Julius died, which is why Cornelia is Despotess of Plainia, and Janus is crippled. Is he going to remain the Despot of Neronia?
Here is a map of the counterproposal:

bootstoots: I agree to your idea. For me its the same wich of the ideas that are beeing acsepted. As I stated earlier, I have accsepted the charter. Thats right, we cannoy use the tiles untill it expands..

OOC: Janus was dead before he became crippeled. A error from ct. (actually from CG but anyway..) Janus were never the despot of Neronia as he died before the revoultion. Alexander Nero was the Despot untill he died in the disease. Now Alexanders nephew, Corevius Nero is Despot. I've told you this already booty :p

OOC: Sorry, I was at a wedding in NYC for the weekend.

Antony: I agree to the charter. As for land ownership, I will let Plainia take the tile SE. But here is my change:
-I control the city, and give Neronia the tile NW. The city will still be the capitol of our nations, but under my jurisdiction.

If you agree, than I agree.

that will give you many more units then me civ...

Cornelia: I have a new proposal: What if we agreed to the land grant proposal by Cornelia with two changes:
1. Plainia receives the tile to the SE.
2. The city tile will be neutral and all gains will go to no one.
How about this?

Antonio: But I have an amendment. Because the income is going to waist, why not use it as a loan. But we must use it resonably. Because my father has 4, maybe 5 units, he needs 1-2 more upkeep for his troops. But, you cannot use this to raise a troop, only to help upkeep it. Like Plainia needs help to upkeep its archer unit. It can use 1 food and shield to upkeep. Wouldn't this be a good idea?

OOC: I don't think we can share ownership of a tile. I might accept this if Oct allows it first. Corvelis has yet to respond to the first proposal, as well.

I need to see a f\s\g for each person with the new proposal before I can accsept it..

Cornelia: Okay, I propose the following:
We should accept the first proposal map, by Janus when he was still alive, with two changes:
1. Plainia receives the tile to the SE.
2. The city tile will be neutral and all gains will go to no one.

This is the same as my earlier proposal, except that the mountain tile to the NW of the city goes to Neronia. The income will be:
DePaolo: 7/9/11
Neronia: 5/8/14
Plainia: 2/2/2
This looks to me like the best possible compromise for both parties, as Neronia has 2 fewer food and 1 fewer shield but 3 greater gold than DePaolo. Is this acceptable to all parties?

Here is a map of it:

EDIT: Please look at my post amending this.

OOC: Major problem! Once a nation gets up to 10 tiles, its tile income doubles! Though Neronia won't mind, DePaolo land would have only about half of the gold of Neronia. Therefore, I ask that the mountain square that would border Plainia be given to Plainia upon expansion.

Antony: Actually, How about DePaolo takes the mountain NW of Nar Shaddaa, or the coast 2 tiles NW of Nar Shaddaa. This would make 8 tiles for DePaolo, 8 for Neronia, and 2 for Plainia. But, I am in favor of Plainia's proposal.

I posted my proposal because if DePaolo were to gain more land, it would outstrip Neronia in resources by quite a bit. It is up to Neronia to decide whether to accept my proposal, as amended by my last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom