GOTM .exe install files

zoot

Chieftain
I thought I'd give my first shot at the GOTM. This means I need to install a number of files from previous GamesOTM. Maybe I just didn't look well enough but the bundled download is an .exe install file. :( Can somebody point me in the direction of a bundeled .sit or whatever for the Mac.

Ad-thanks-vance

Hi Zoot,

go to the Ci3 Mac-tournament Thread, you will find a thread where cracker has post a link where the mac-Users can download a zip-file.

Klaus

Hi Zoot, Hi Delta House, Hi everybody.

I went to these places (Gotm, etc). Very hard, tricky, complicated, complex, elaborated, intricated for a non professional like me. Nevertheless I'd like take part in. So, I'm waiting the good Samaritan who could explain us all the process, line by line, to participate in the Mediterranean Gotm for example.
Thank you

Originally posted by Mike.doc
So, I'm waiting the good Samaritan who could explain us all the process, line by line, to participate in the Mediterranean Gotm for example.
Go to the gotm21 page.
Read it. Digest what you read.
Follow the link "Civ3v1.29 for PC or MAC".
Read it. Digest what you read.
Follow cracker's step-by-step guide on "Loading the Graphics Packages"
Read the ReadMes in the packages and follow the instructions.
Go to the Ci3 Mac-tournament Thread, you will find a thread where cracker has post a link where the mac-Users can download a zip-file.
Download and install these gotm21 add-ons.
Download the gotm21 .sav of the diffculty level you want to play. The link is in the ReadMe of the previous download.
Play and win.
:goodjob:

Originally posted by Mike.doc
:confused:
I don't find the " cracker's step-by-step guide on "Loading the Graphics Packages"
Huh?
On this page there is a section called Loading the Graphics Packages followed by The Game Graphics for Gotm21 are divided into SEVEN pieces that you can download individually or in one consolidated package: and then givin explanations plus download links for the pieces.

Top Bottom