By the ranks or single file
Over every jungle mile
Oh we stamp and crush
Through the underbrush
In a military style!
In a military style!

Hup two three four
Keep it up two three four

And thats how I earned the Victoria Cross!

These handy dandy pachyderms are useful for cutting through jungles, are really intimidating, and the best part is... they work for peanuts! :D :D

Elephant Cavalry

Keep in mind the gif doesn't really do it justice.

There will be later editions of this unit to fix problems with the current one, but it won't be very soon though.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• ecattackb.gif
    ecattackb.gif
    41.8 KB · Views: 4,334
I've been waiting for this! Great job! What are your ideas for stats? I was thinking something along the lines of 8-2-2 ignore mountain impediments (PTW only, right?): an expensive Cavalry variant...

Wow, the animations are really nice... wasn't expecting something like this! The only complains I have are lack of shadows and this pixel-smoke (maybe copy'n'paste smoke from musketman etc.? I did that with my ships, it works very well).

i use ground shadows which look best but they don't work on render (i mostly use anti-alias feature instead of full render). so in case of units with transparency etc. i have a problem. normal shadows are made with a magenta plane below units feet, but i don't like their look... too blurred and i can't change their color.

READ THIS!

I forgot when I posted this to thank Kinboat... he contributed the walking pose animation that makes up the Run flic... so if you think the elephant's walk is good, thank him, not me.

And then thanks to his knowledgable advice which helped me a great degree too.

Ahhh Kinboat where would we be with out you. Thank you.

:worship: :egypt: :worship:

O and thanks again Dom Pedro II for this unit. :goodjob:

Does anyone have any good stats ideas?

My idea:

6/5/2 110/120 Shields
Ignore Movement Jungle
Requires Ivory(?)

War Elephant Upgrades Io It.

Fantastic Dom......:goodjob:
Though I still would like for you to do the upgrade to this beautiful Brute, that being the Vickers .303 machine gun mounted on the Elephant:D

Great Barbar unit! :goodjob:

Now, I'm hunting over my elephant on indian jungle!

- Who's the animal that weights 2 tons, have a proboscid and lives on a circus?
- This is irrilevant!
- Right, irrilephant! Good answer!
:)

Top Bottom