Comments: Apolytonian Contact Log

I'd say it's about time we saw some action from Apolyton. But do we think that they will follow through?

Edited spelling.

I trust Poly. Let's hope they will attack as soon as possible. Ten turns... Not very bad, if we survive the attack force of GCA.

Well, I don't trust Poly much. They wouldn't have real interest in saving us. While they could attack now, or even before the GCA army was seen on our lands a few turns ago, they have waited, presumably to assemble their forces and strike while the GCA army is away.

Truly, Apolyton has no interest in our survival, they just use us as a little pet to get GCA distracted, when they build up their millitary, saying them, probably, that they wish for a "durable peace".

Anyway, we need them to attack. Let our diplomats do everything they can to agree on this.

The essesence of the proposal is us, signing a peace treaty, with GCA. Thus, with the heat off our backs, they can attack.

I fully support such an effort, to save our honor and Yun Qiuling.

We would, though, need to decide how much we're willing to give up in an effort for peace.

Willing to give up? No cities at least... All I would give up would be gold.

Top Bottom