• No

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Shall we ratify Article D of our Constitution as follows?

Article D: The Executive branch is responsible for determining and implementing the will of the People. It is headed by the President who shall be the primary Designated Player. The President shall take direction from a council of 4 leaders and from other elected and appointed officials via the turnchat instruction thread.

1. The Minister of Internal Affairs shall be responsible for all domestic and cultural initiatives, as prescribed by law.
2. The Minister of Foreign Affairs shall be responsible for matters involving treaties with foreign nations, as prescribed by law.
3. The Minister of Defense shall be responsible for all military strategy and troop activities, as prescribed by law.
4. The Minister of Trade and Technology shall be responsible for all tech acquisition and trade initiatives, as prescribed by law.

Relevant discussion

DG4 Discussion - Const: Article D

Please vote Yes, No or Abstain

This poll will run for 96 hours.

Good work guys, getting this contitutional issue to a vote. I was with you all the way...

... in spirit....

... from my ocean front villa in Florida...

.. I would have posted more frequently, but my phone cable was too short and my laptop battery was low.

Waiter, bring me another Margarita.

Oh, BTW, I voted to ratify. Good job guys.

Voted Yes

Though I am Sadly disapointed that there are less exceutive possitions now.

Top Bottom