Hunters SOE Units (6 Units)

Hunter

Civ Addict
Ok at the request of someone (I cant remember who :confused: ) I will be posting the units I created for SOE.

T100: Russian tank that had two turrets and was used mostly in the "winter war" in Finland. (I like this one but I couldnt tell you why)

T28: Again a Russian tank from the early years of WW2. This one was used mainly in the 1938 battles between Japan and Russia before they signed a peace treaty.

Char B1: A French tank that was the nations main battle tank in the german invasion. It was better in many ways to the german tanks of the time, except for the fact that its main gun is mounted in th hull not the turret.

Crusader: British tank used mainly in Africa.

Valentine: Anouther British light tank used all through WW2.

Dora Rail gun: I am including this here because while it is not a "new" unit the animations are all new. This unit will also be found in the origonal thread. O and for anyone not sure what it is:
The Dora Rail gun was made to be used against the french defences but they fell to quickly and so it was used against the Russians. It was the bigest "Rail Gun" ever made.

T100
T28
Char B1
Crusader
Valentine
Dora Rail Gun (new Animations)

Attachments

• soe units copy.jpg
    soe units copy.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5,125
Dora's pedia icons :wallbash: I always forget them. O well... sorry :( . If I get time I will try to fit them in.

Originally posted by Drivebymaster
Why didn't you put al of the units in one download?

Probably because it's more convinient for people to download just what they want. Also, just because I have a broadband, I'm not unable to understand the position of those with slow connections.

Originally posted by Drivebymaster
Why didn't you put al of the units in one download?

Like drift said some people dont want all the units they may only want one.

Im glad you like them.
:)

Thanks for reminding me OZ :)

Please give SOE a try because if you like WW2 era mods you are going to love it. :goodjob:

Hunter, here are the Large, Small and units_32.pcx files for your Dora Rail Gun. These were made from your unit and will work until someone finds Better pictures to use.

Attachments

• dora rail gun pcx files.zip
    6 KB · Views: 224
@Vuldacon
Thanks for the pedia :goodjob:

O and as to the leopard 2 its still in the works but between buying a new home school and my loving wife (who hates my CIV adiction) I just havent had time. but its coming :)

Top Bottom