New Wonder: The Time Machine

AK47

Retired Wonder Architect
helleu,

I made this one for a very specific use in The Missing Links; not sure anyone else will have a use for this. But what the heck, you never know ;)

AK.
:cool:

Attachments

• tmlarge.jpg
    tmlarge.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 2,431
Why did not anyone think of this before? Great job there, both with the graphics and the concept.

But let's think... Hmmm... What possible uses can it have?

Originally posted by AK47
helleu,

I made this one for a very specific use in The Missing Links; not sure anyone else will have a use for this. But what the heck, you never know ;)

AK.
:cool:

:goodjob: I like it ... I don't know how to use it in the game but :goodjob:

Yep, could also be used for 2 free techs or great library kind of thing. Here's what I made it for:
All the way at the end of modern times, I've added the T-800 (Terminator) unit. The Time Machine (available with electricity) sends a Terminator back in time, every 20 turns. As it expires quickly, you will only get 1 or 2 Terminators. But these will be some very powerful motherf****s to be running around in the industrial ages...
"The Romans fear our Terminators"
:D
AK.

Originally posted by AK47
Yep, could also be used for 2 free techs or great library kind of thing. Here's what I made it for:
All the way at the end of modern times, I've added the T-800 (Terminator) unit. The Time Machine (available with electricity) sends a Terminator back in time, every 20 turns. As it expires quickly, you will only get 1 or 2 Terminators. But these will be some very powerful motherf****s to be running around in the industrial ages...
"The Romans fear our Terminators"
:D
AK.

... great idea the terminator !!:cool:

Wow nice ak-47!!I think that in Civ should be more buildings that are going to be invented in the future like this one or Teleport or anything else that you think that is going to be good for civ....Great job!

I love the terminator idea, too... I guess that's what I'll go with :D

Cool...

I was working on a scenario in the Wild West, where one way you could win was to build a time machine, instead of a spaceship. My workload picked up, and I abandoned it. Maybe this'll re-energize the project.

If only someone could make the Dilarion from Back to the Future, then we would have a set of time machines.

Nice, can't decide which to use.

Top Bottom