Sanction: Open
Anwerp: Open
The Burrow: Open
Pandemonium: Open
New Edessa: Open
Anwerp: Open
Belgium: Open
The White City: Open

Flag: Attention Graphic ArtistsI am looking for a like, the Flag of Normandy to keep with the French theam

Adnouncements: Mayorships and Deputy possitions are open. Please Post here if interested.

I'd like to draw your attention to the Military Cities Plan thread. One of your cities, Sanction, is included in the Military Cities Plan, and needs to be brought up to speed. Anarchy will also be a worker factory, building onto Ville de Buison.

Open possitions are still advalible. I am mostly looking for a Deputy Govenor at the moment. Please apply within.

Originally posted by calinator
I would like the deputy governor position. I nominate myself.

My prayers have been answered. You will be appointed imediately :).

Please do take care of my province when I am on my 5 day break :).

Originally posted by calinator
Cool. What are my duties and when is your 5 day break?

Well, youre duties while I am away will be to look at the save, look at the discussion posts (CT's War plans are the main focus at this point), and then post what you feel should be done :).

I am back from my 5 day break. I wish to thank Calinator for filling in for me while I was away :).

From the Desk of the Department of Infrastructure and Department of Defense --

Attention Governors!! - Please comment on the suggested builds in this thread. If you like them, you may use them in your build queues. They're an attempt to design the queues around max production, and our future wars with Babylon and Russia.

Since there isn't really any information in here, I thought I'd update this thread.

CITIES:

Sanction
Mayor: None
Shields/Waste: 26/1
Commerce/Corruption: 58/3
Food Consumption/Surplus: 20/1
Garrison: 3 Knights, 1 Musketeer
Happy/Content/Unhappy: 10/0/0
Producing/Queue: Knight (3 turns)

Anarchyisgodville
Shields/Waste: 3/1
Commerce/Corruption: 5/2
Food Consumption/Surplus: 2/2
Garrison: Pikeman
Happy/Content/Unhappy: 1/0/0
Producing/Queue: Worker (3 turns)

Ville de Boisson
Shields/Waste: 17/3
Commerce/Corruption: 35/8
Food Consumption/Surplus: 16/2
Garrison: Warrior
Happy/Content/Unhappy: 7/0/1
Producing/Queue: Knight (4 Turns)

INFRASTRUCTURE
Sanction and Anarchyisgodville are developed enough for now, but Ville de Boisson needs alot of work. It should be a high priority since it has large productivity potential. The biggest Issue concerning Infrastructure in Ville de Boisson is whether or not we should keep the forests, which is explained more below.

ISSUES
1.) Should Anarchyisgodville continue to be a worker factory, or should we begin developing it?
2.) Should we clear all forests in Ville de Boisson and mine in their place or should we plant more forests in the remaining grassland and irrigate the rest of the tiles?
3.) Should we build a Bank in Sanction?

I encourage all citizens to give feedback on these issues so that together we can make Endor a better province.

Note: There are still 3 mayor positions open. If you would like one of these positions, post here or PM CivGeneral. We also need a flag for Endor. PM CivGeneral for more details.

Ville du Buisson can use the 3 floodplain tiles to support forests in all other tiles. Anarchy is to be a worker factory for Ville du Buisson, and then a worker factory for the industrial era, which is coming in about 2 turnchats.

We COULD use all three floodplains, but one of them is being used by Grand Bricolage. If they gave up that one, then they could build a Temple and use the fish resource as a food supply instead. And if Anarchyisgodville is to continue being a worker factory, then I suggest that one of it's grassland tiles are irrigated.

I was just going to ask about that. So do we have land claims on Sverdlovsk and Yakutsk? New Berlin is ours too when the time comes, right?

Who knows, Babylon just might join our fold starting next turnchat too. (Although, I might ask to end the chat after the war, or when resistence subsides to make preperations).

Notice: The former Russian cities of Anwerp, The Burrow, Pandemonium, New Edessa; Anwerp, Belgium; and The White City have all been added to Endor province! (some of these city names are subject to change)

Sweet, now Endor might actually have some use. I assume we have control of these provinces at the beginning of the next turnchat?

You have control of these cities, NOW!

Top Bottom