Shortcut For Picking DX 9 vs DX10/11

Silverdawn

Prince
There is a little popup that shows up each time I load the game asking if I want to run the DX9 or DX10/11 version. I run the DX10/11 version.

I right-clicked that popup as it says and made a desktop shortcut for the DX10/11 version, but it still bring me to that popup each time.

Is there a config change or something that can be made so I never have to see that popup - it will just load the DX10/11 version each time?

There is a little popup that shows up each time I load the game asking if I want to run the DX9 or DX10/11 version. I run the DX10/11 version.

I right-clicked that popup as it says and made a desktop shortcut for the DX10/11 version, but it still bring me to that popup each time.

Is there a config change or something that can be made so I never have to see that popup - it will just load the DX10/11 version each time?

An addendum -- or, if I WANT to switch which version I'm running, how can I get that little pop-up back?

This is a known issue, and will be fixed in the next hox-fix.

Still not fixed in .20.

Firaxian? Are you an employee of Firaxis?

I'm glad this has been worked on. When I launch the game from Steam, Steam asks me what version I want to play and then the launcher asks me what version I want to play. Even a short-cut directly to the DX11 executable asks me what version I want to play!

This has been fixed in .26. I created a new shortcut for my desktop from the pop up that has the options to start as DX 9, start as DX 10/11, access soundtrack or access DVD video. The shortcut now starts loading the screen on being click instead of bringing up the pop up.

Great. How can we skip this stupid ESRB prompt now?
I too wish we could. A checkbox or something we can check to say we have read the notice and then don't have to see it again or a setting in the .ini file would be nice.

This has been fixed in .26. I created a new shortcut for my desktop from the pop up that has the options to start as DX 9, start as DX 10/11, access soundtrack or access DVD video. The shortcut now starts loading the screen on being click instead of bringing up the pop up.

This is not fixed. I even tried to launch the dx11 executable and it pushed me back to the dx9. I have a GTX 470. I was able to run it in dx11 prior.

Thanks.

Top Bottom