Issue or bug with multiplayer?

Sjru

Dragon
Well hello there!

I often play MP with my friends but I have an issue that kills me and I don't know if it's a known bug or not, but sometimes when we play we can't move our units or change anything, like if the game is stuck there, static, but it doesn't crash nor the game freezes (Just everything is static, I can move the camera and stuff, but nothing else)
It usually stays like that and I have to reload the game, but other times after a long time of everything being stuck it fixes itself.

I don't know if it's my net, or something of the game related, and if it can be fixed with a config edit?

Do anyone know if this is a known issue? Thanks

Hi,
I have read a few other posts about that issue.
But what is the status of the different players, have some or all clicked next turn?
Does the game freeze for all players, or just some?

Or you can save the game and try to restart by getting all the players back inside the hosting session where you are about to launch.

Or you can save the game and try to restart by getting all the players back inside the hosting session where you are about to launch.

Well indeed, that's the only 'fix' that I could come up with, however is not permanent and the game might just 'hang' again.

Try pressing escape.
Unfortunately that's not the fix.

Hi,
I have read a few other posts about that issue.
But what is the status of the different players, have some or all clicked next turn?
Does the game freeze for all players, or just some?

It depends really, is not that the game is completely 'frozen', just that every action that you can make is not registered and the game stays 'as is'. (Like if it were a permanent infinite lag that doesn't allow anything to move or happen)

Top Bottom