Ask a Star Fox 64 Expert

He said 1,994. I hold this to be suspicious, since he pretty much randomly posted it immediately after I did, it was literally 2 points over mine, and he suggested going to Sector Y as the best path, which pretty much is not a good idea unless you know how to do the insane Glitching on Aquas (And if you do, your score should probably be over 2,000.)

But even if his score is legitimate, I'm going to do a run today to try to get 2,000. The only reason I failed on my last run was a fail on Katina (I only got 204 kills, I normally get 220+), so I should be able to do it today.

I know I'm necroing an old thread but there's a new Starfox game for the Wii U. I've loved pretty much every Star Fox game I've ever played but this one is getting horrible reviews. I'd like the opinion of fellow CFC'ers before I buy.

I have Star Fox Zero. The game is basically a remake of Star Fox 64. The controls are really awkward and annoying. You move the Arwing and the camera with the left analogue stick, boost and barrel roll with the right analogue stick, and aim with the motion controls of the Wii U Gamepad, with the screen of the Gamepad showing a first person view with a crosshair that moves with the motion controls. I've only played it for a couple of hours and I did get used to controls but not in the way that I think the developer intended for the controls to be used.

Is there a way to reconfigure the controls so it plays like oldschool starfox?

Top Bottom