LS Civilization Set

I can confirm next official Poland lead by Jagiello, the militaristic one. On the horizon is religious Poland of Vasa (Sigismund III). Unfortunately, the clash of 22 Polands will not happen this year. Hardly to find a time in summer.

Quite sad, I didn't manage to update set 15. Everything seems to work properly, Tatar's incorrect art define is probably the biggest bug, I had not a single runtime error in last several games. I played both Niitsitapi and Mapuche, could do some improvements, but are playable and enjoyable anyway. Niitsitapi gives me a hope that there may be still something relatively interesting to come up with.

Spoiler :

Trying to try something different each time.

Question: will Poland, Poland, and Poland- Lithuania have different capitals?

I can't say I am in need of one. If you want to contribute an art then a standard procedure is just PMing me and being understanding, updating isn't the most joyful process and it could take some time before I will include the single map/other art into a mod. :p New art should be also clearly/obviously better, not the hardest task ever ^^.

I need maps of Poland, if you are interested in being a part of Aurea Libertas PM me here or on steam, it would help me release the Mod on 15.07.

So I started wondering... would it be possible to have the Ashanti Culture Bomb the captured civ instead of instantly becoming dominant? I say that mostly to avoid the ugly messup that becomes the Culture overview when you become insta-dominant.

:) I bothered to make it 300% of the enemy culture (+repeating if influence level drops below dominant) instead just popping 1kk Tourism for that reason (you can imagine how the bars were looking).

What do you propose? Because it is "Culture Blasting" right now. You can make it 150% (just influential instead dominant).

In "Ashanti Civ Related.lua"
Line 39: Change 5 into 4
Line 109: Change 3 into 1.5

I have deleted set IV project files so it may be never updated again.
//

Today I have made this.
12,13,14,15 will be updated by Monday.

Really?, I thought today you did this :D

Oh, so the boost depends on Amount of Culture enemy generates, sure, I'll see how that works out.

Anyways, that new Genoa UA looks nice, more interesting than what they have now anyways (just more luxuries?).

Also, now that I'm in vacations I thought about giving some time to update the Imbangala, would you mind if I pestered you with some questions through the week?

...The download link's not there anymore, is it?

Really?, I thought today you did this :D

Oh, so the boost depends on Amount of Culture enemy generates, sure, I'll see how that works out.

Anyways, that new Genoa UA looks nice, more interesting than what they have now anyways (just more luxuries?).

Also, now that I'm in vacations I thought about giving some time to update the Imbangala, would you mind if I pestered you with some questions through the week?

...The download link's not there anymore, is it?

Thanks for ruining Poland for me... Actually nevermind to many kings, I can still get my own Poland.

I posted like 4 designs... Though seriously, will they have the same capital?

Are you accusing me of playing standard map size with pre-set civs like a peasantry. How rude.
Point was rather a fact that I made a leaderscenes and it is pretty much a done civ, I haven't truely waste time on design, choosing only simple ideas (well, for me those civs are historically interesting so I don't have to make them attractive in other ways). I have decided to keep the same leader flavour for them, which let me research the dependencies between Flavours ~ Geography (map/location) ~ Traits and AI' success in game. It is pretty common for me to random 3 Polands in one game.
Unfortunately, there is one bug that makes UU's ability not working (and some less important, like wrongly connected icon) so I will have to update it soon (aww, uploading). Right now, I found one gameplay thing that I would like to improve, assuring that Heavy Charge ability leaves the unit with at least 1 Movement.

There are 3 Capitals.

And yay, I finally randomed Minoans, it took me only almost a year. Fancy civ.

You're awesome, man!
No idea how you find the time to write all of the wikia articles... Thanks.

I played a pair of games with Casimir IV. Loved the UA. Tried to go the whole way out by choosing nothing but Privileges. Damn it was amusing, particularly when it opened a Policy far away in the tree. Once it opened me Free Thought around the Classical Era, which really did drive me towards building as many trading posts as early as possible to reap the rewards. Another time it opened me Protectionism around the Middle Ages, which was completly amusing.

A game in particular I had Wagon Trains, Merchant Confederacy and Professional Army Enacted, raking in huge amounts of gold per turn without much efforth.

Regardless of what I lucked out though, the haphazard and random manner in which Policies become unlocked really hurts later in the game, the lack of structure and of finisher bonuses hurt development a lot. Of course I could play as normal and finish a Policy or two manually but... hey!

Where's the fun in that? :D

LS ye mighty modder thou ask thee to add descriptions for the Poland split.
You are breaking my heart asking for things I cannot do. :/ What is love. Would love be a love if it were describable.
Boleslav I:
UA: Gain Food and double Production from cutting down forests.
UU: Pancerny (Horseman) - Flank bonus, has no city attack penalty against cities without the walls (not working right now)
UB: Menial Settlement (Stone Works) - no requirements, no base production, no production from Stone/Marble, always adds Food surplus as production.
I am tired, but I done it.

I would actually be sad adopting Wagon Trains and Merchant Confederacy. Early Great Admiral would be fun, sailing around the world. And ya, Protectionism (or Mercantilism) is a jackpot.
There is no fun allowed, where the Poland lies. I hope I will random them soon. Roulette syndrom.

I am fairly impressed with the leaderscenes for the Poland menace. But unfortunately I cannot merely stand by, for Russia is Love and Russia is Life and Poland is Russia. Time to play a game of Nicholas, Peter, Catherine, Lenin, Stalin vs. these soon-to-be vassals. :D

Top Bottom