Mr. House

Welcome Wastelander!

Yeah I have thought about the hoover dam as a city location for scenarios, I am just not near the point of making a scenario map.

We could also return it as a world wonder, perhaps rather than adding electricity to the whole continent (which would be very powerful as there is only one continent) it could provide an 'electricity' bonus resource that gives a big boost to 'electric' buildings, or be a prereq for certain special buildings. This would give the benefit of having to connect the power grid via roads.

I am not sure what controls we have over diplomacy right now... but he will definately be more trade oriented.

My idea at the moment, is that House will have lots of ways to make money, and will get a lot of bonus resource buildings that are essentially like 'trade contracts' that give a big -coins impact but give 1 or more bonus resources to boost other buildings and open up prereqs.

This would be to compensate for the potential One-City weakness that I think New Vegas will have.

Why does everyone only talk about the New Vegas faction?
Why does no one talk about any of the other factions?

there's also a group of ghouls that launch into space in new vegas at the repco centre

more like they salvaged it clanky as robco built it pre fallout. the ghouls just repaired it and launched it with the couriers help.

it's an option that you can go for if you want too :) as there is precedence you can on the otherhand decide not to as the house may have the tech knowledge himself to do it but he never had a factory and he'd have to train his settlement to do so which could potentially take a long time. the ghouls salvaged the rocket but ghouls are made up from people of the old world so potentially have that expertise

He gave an ETA of around a century after he had control over New Vegas. There are some fairly subtle hints in the game that he was preparing for such a victory. RobCo's acquisition of Repconn; research into and application of rocket based techonolgy. RobCo's hostile take of H&H tools, which had at least one factory on the outskirts of Las Vegas.

Top Bottom