The LAMEST jokes you can think of....... II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbtjoe

Emperor
Post your lame jokes here! If you will lock this, post a reason so I don't have to post another thread. The other one is only 20 posts away! That is close enough. Do not spam this thread talking about that.
Moderator Action: You do not rewrite rules to suit yourself (in this case posting a duplicative thread), you follow them.
You do not give instructions to moderators, you follow their instruction.
Thou SHALT NOT undo what a moderator has wroth, in this case reposting a closed thread.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Two muffins were sitting in an oven. One muffin said to the other, "Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?"

And the other muffin said, "Aaaaugh! A talking muffin!!!"

YOU ONLY START THE THREAD ONCE IT HAS GONE BEYOND 1000.

That is the simple rule.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Not 976, not even 998..

Being "close to 1000" doesnt count.

YOU ONLY START THE THREAD ONCE IT HAS GONE BEYOND 1000.

That is the simple rule.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Not 976, not even 998..

Being "close to 1000" doesnt count.

Why not? It is very close.

Because there is absolutly NO point to this thread.

If anyone has lame jokes, they can post it in the original thread that still has space.

We do not need a second thread until the other is closed.

I used to think I was quite back for starting new threads, trying to think of ones that will last.. but your attempts are inane to say the least!

Duplicate/premature thread again closed, Moderator Action: and guess what, I am somewhat tired of LAME jokes anyway. I recomend, that even with thread one not properly closed, that poster here may want go for higher quality nad less quantity in their humor posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom