Kyriakos's cities

register

Prince
I wonder if anyone converted already those nice images created by Kyriakos to pcx and could share with me? I really'd like to use it but my pallete creation skill is rubbish.

Attachments

• kyri (3).png
    kyri (3).png
    60.6 KB · Views: 127
  • greek.png
    greek.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 220
  • greek1.png
    greek1.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 131
  • kyri.png
    kyri.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 182
  • kyri2.png
    kyri2.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 97
I remember when he was doing his early versions as above and he wasn't happy with and was planning to change that when I suggest that maybe those gfx's are good too to use it he said something like use what you have got.

I am sure Kyriakos is OK with any of us using his Great Work... He Posted it and therefore it can be used.

Same for my work... IF I post it... you can use it... otherwise, why would I Upload it?

Just give credit where it belongs :)

@Vuldacon

Do you think you can match the city's pcx template I have and your images? Because with your pcx I have exactly the same problem I had before with Kyriankos png's. Any other city pcx I can find on this forum when copied to my template is looking as original but yours and and Kyriakos's are looking much worse, blurry and pixelated.

Attachments

• Kyriakos images.zip
    110.3 KB · Views: 53
  • images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 81
register... Your City.pcx is much larger than original City.pcx.

The 1st Cities are larger on your file than the originals you are using. The lack of needed colors for all are causing your problem.

You need a new Palette that will have the needed colors for all images you place on the file.

Do you want to use your large city file and place the same size images that are on the .pcx files?

Do you want the same cities that are on the City File now?

Do you want the top cities as they are or can you post them so I can add them to your file?

Yes, my template is larger but I wasn't increasing the size of city 2 and 3 before I was always copying from small templates with no problems at all.

Yes please, I want the same Kyriakos cities on my template. If you please make village and walled cities bigger about 50% from image as above with blue square inside and red dot inside the square. The same size like you can see on my template attached.

Thank you

register... I see now that the main problem is that you are placing very different colored cities on the same file. The Top row of cities are far too different. There are not enough colors available to show them with the other cities on the file.

I added the 2nd 3rd and 4th rows of cities from top to bottom. I made a new palette for those cities that shows the details better. Then I added the Top Row to the file and just let those cities adapt to the new Palette. Those cities are not the same colors as before but perhaps they will work OK.

see if this works for you:

Just saw your last post... I placed the original 1st city but you can copy the larger 1st city and paste it on the file.
When you increase the size of the city, it can become Blurry and pixelated as you mentioned.

you did not post any city wall files as you want for use.

Attachments

• rROMAN.pcx
    112.4 KB · Views: 31
Well, the top row of cities are different but I had complete different cities in this template before with many colors I just wipped it out but palette must be the same.

Now looks marvelous! Thank you.

Blurry and pixelated it was description about metro city, you can see the difference on roofs (GOOD-BAD), in one place is pixelated or blurry i other shades are transformed to one color and roofs look completely flat.

Walled template I have done myself.

Is it possible to do the palette for city image with orange roofs?

Is it possible to do the palette for city image with orange roofs?

The Palette was made for those Cities with their Orange Roofs.
Not sure what you mean but a palette can be made for City Sets and best if the Cities all use the same colors.

Top Bottom