Greatest Gaming Moments (Unscripted, Please!)

Most recent pic moment was a week ago in TF2, held 7 dominations at once in a pub server while playing Engineer. My Sentry Gun was annihilating everything in sight, and I had at least 25 stored crits in my Frontier Justice at one point.

Non-TF2-player-speak: I got at least 4 kills on 7 separate players before any of those 7 killed me, and due to bonuses in the game, I got at least 25 shots with increased damage in my shotgun at one time.
I'll show the screenshot in a bit.

EDIT:
Spoiler screenshot :

Playing as Germany and attempting Operation Sealion (naval invasion of Britain). I grouped 40 U-boat wolfpacks and sent them off the coast of Dover. Pretty much the entire British navy came out and fought against my submarines. By the end of a week-long naval battle, I had sunk 150+ British ships (including 24 Battleships/Battlecruisers and all 3 British carriers) and lost only 6 wolfpacks.

What game would that be, Hearts of Iron?

I think my most amazing moment was coming from my less favourite, final fantasy 7, simply at that time final fantasy 7 was a peak in graphic everybody want to take a grab of it and dream to play it, before I bought it I remember reading about final fantasy 7 in game magazine and quite impress with it outlook.

I play with total amazement admiring the graphic, also the detail picture of the city and it seem much like Tokyo when it is at night, many lights etc.

Later on ff7 become so popular and overrated among common folks and peoples praise about it too much, for balancing I end up underrating its quality as a JRPG. But now when I think about it again my reaction is quite unfair, final fantasy 7 was one of the best JRPG game, even for me ff7 is the best of final fantasy series (and I already played final fantasy 6, 8 and 9).

Another game that amuse me so much is Morrowind, mostly because of its freedom and detail in many part of the game, how you cannot go around and pick up things at someone house like common jrpg, that surprise me as I always play jrpg and I just take everything at someone house, but in Morrowind there so much detail as you must work to actually feed yourselves, monster doesn't drop money or potion, and life quite tough in Morrowind in your first encounter. Amazing game.

Top Bottom