I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored...

I went through the same thing--I've been in Civ4 so long I feel like there isn't much left to do (or that I want to do--beating the score on my only time victory isn't high on my bucket list).

For me, the Paradox Interactive and AGEOD games were a breath of fresh air, as were going back and playing older games. Especially SimCity, I forgot how addicting that could be.

I can certainly recommend Victoria 2 from the Paradox Interactive stables ! ^^ It is a very fun game ! Fun indeed if You can bare not bein able to manage the events and WTF moments all the time :) Yeah it is pretty much more realistic simulation of what it is to be a world leader than Civ - that's for sure ;)

I can certainly recommend Victoria 2 from the Paradox Interactive stables ! ^^ It is a very fun game ! Fun indeed if You can bare not bein able to manage the events and WTF moments all the time :) Yeah it is pretty much more realistic simulation of what it is to be a world leader than Civ - that's for sure ;)

I beg to differ.

:spear:

:D

Played Sim City 2000 not too long ago as well, and can certainly vouch for the fun and addictiveness factors. Just wish the maps were bigger. Had a blast with Theme Hospital too. It's a fun and funny game. Bloaty Head and Slack Tongue? :lol:

Not wanting babies doesn't mean that practicing up on the process isn't a fun way to pass the time.
Hmmm... Except for 2 little things...

1. My GF would kill me.
2. Ewwww. Yuck!

I think that Lemon is right ! - We should not have the babies because They would nuke us right away ! ........ I am still talking aren't I ? .....

Hmmm... Except for 2 little things...

1. My GF would kill me.
2. Ewwww. Yuck!

Who said you couldn't practice with your girlfriend?

It's just practice. Not meant to produce. That's the point.

And remember, practice makes perfect.

Who said you couldn't practice with your girlfriend?

It's just practice. Not meant to produce. That's the point.

And remember, practice makes perfect.

wishful thinging ... on my part ..... but........ I have stopped daydreaming .... ^^

Adam, that's a little much, don't you think? I would edit that before you get this thread closed.

Adam, that's a little much, don't you think? I would edit that before you get this thread closed.

Sorry for that Lemon - I have changed all that, replaced it with a single word : daydreaming ;)

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are both kind to babies.

After all, just look at the in-game representations of them.

Well that will alter the mood.

Warlords III is in serious competition for the title "Best TBS ever made", along with HOMM III and the civ series. It's really one of the unsung titles IMO.

I have actually enjoyed HOMM V quite a bit also.

If going for shooters, Gears of War 3 is the best console-based shooter out there IMO. Lots of skill in the shooting, but teamwork and map control are huge also. It has less different weapons than a game like halo, but each of them is very nuanced.

Any idea where I could find Warlords 3? I loved 2 but haven't been able to track down the 3rd one.

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are both kind to babies.

After all, just look at the in-game representations of them.

Well that will alter the mood.

I can remember when,
In the unity of our five-day sessions
Not even once did we hear the siren song
What kind of imagination
Asleep in some lyrical coma
Who's vain futile memory
Could have been so wrong?

You can make a fortune in lies
You can keep a giant alive
You can ride the red
Until everybody smiles

A trifling euphoria
was such an untimely religion
maybe your life can explain
the reason for my indecision
Here is a poor man
the heart of this monster creation
He said we both will be heroes
and I was led into temptation

btw...... Can You show me Your Gold and Your Silver ?... ^^
Link to video.

Besides I think we should all learn from the Tale of Sir Galahad ! ^^

Link to video.

Anyway I think You are in great peril ! ...

I know you got plans already, but AD 1602 is a nice little CIV like game set in 1602. You basically settle an island and set up trade, defense, explore and stuff very similar to CIV, just not as intense.

you mean the anno games? Those are amazing piece of bytes. I'll have to recommend Anno 1404 and Anno 1404: Venice (expansion). Never tried Anno 2070, as I never had a good-enough computer.
Those are more Caesar/Emperor type of games rather than CIV.
and ofcourse there's the Caesar series which is amazing.
and if you like Silent storm you can always try the X-COM series or Fallout Tactics. But if you go for Fallout, than just go for Fallout 1/2/3/Expansions (3 is awesome, never tried the expansions...yet)
Ahhhh there's too many good games! I wished some day they will make a "The Guild" game without bugs. cuz its a great game, that simply doesn't work.

But if you go for Fallout, than just go for Fallout 1/2/3/Expansions (3 is awesome, never tried the expansions...yet)

I think You shuld give expansions a go ^^ The Pitt(sburg) is the best imho, they have Thunderdome ^^

I think You shuld give expansions a go ^^ The Pitt(sburg) is the best imho, they have Thunderdome ^^

Wish I could but at the moment I really dont have any computer that can run any game more complex graphic-wise than...civ. maybe Silent Storm :crazyeye: (been playin that for the last 4 n a half hours. great game, but It's starting to repeat it self...)

Wish I could but at the moment I really dont have any computer that can run any game more complex graphic-wise than...civ. maybe Silent Storm :crazyeye: (been playin that for the last 4 n a half hours. great game, but It's starting to repeat it self...)

I feel sorry for You ...if You love fallout like me You deserve that ! Get it by any means necessary man ;) (even if it means selling Your soul to ....... steam) Fallout will not fail Your expectations ;)

even if it means selling Your soul to ....... steam

Come on man... that's over the line :mad: ;)

My computer is pretty terrible too these days, but it can still hack Civ 4, and of course the old classics like BG, BG2 etc. Also had a lot of fun with Settlers 2 (10th year edition), particularly with the Vikings expansion. Gets a bit repetitive after a while, but it's good fun.

Get it by any means necessary man
I'm not a man. I'm a lady. And I wish to be recognized as one.

Buuttttt I did found another sweet game which take all the hours of my free time, and stopping me from playing civ. X3. darn, that's a sweet game. I'll have to say that if you're going to try it, there is a slow learning curve, so this game require time investing. And if you are going to try it out, I'll recommend X3 Terran Conflict and the expansion pack X3: Albion Prelude (and download the bonus pack from egsoft website, and any other kick ass mod out there)
Yeah, great game.

Top Bottom