Tech Tree Editing

bobbysilva11

Chieftain
Hello all, I am trying to figure out how to edit the tech tree in a scenario in the Civ3Editor. For example: I am in the Age of Discovery scenario, trying to open up the tech tree to allow more advancement through it like unlocking tanks, infantry, etc.. I can't find the option in the editor (If there is one). Thanks in advance!

Hello all, I am trying to figure out how to edit the tech tree in a scenario in the Civ3Editor. For example: I am in the Age of Discovery scenario, trying to open up the tech tree to allow more advancement through it like unlocking tanks, infantry, etc.. I can't find the option in the editor (If there is one). Thanks in advance!

The techs are under Civilization Advances, but the actual things that are obtained from them are set on other tabs, except specific unlocks like Communication Trading and Right of Passage Treaties.

possibly you will have to add all the sciences manually . Isn't 4th era completely blank in that one ?

Top Bottom