Caligula and Nero (2 civs) (WIP)

margustoo

Warlord
CALIGULA

UA Orgies in Costums
Turning every :c5goldenage: Golden Age gain UA of one of the civs you are in peace and have met.
Also gain +10% :c5food: growth rate in capital turning golden age.

UI Nemi Ships
Provides +1 :c5gold: gold, +1 :c5production: production, +1 :c5science: science and +2 :c5goldenage: points toward golden age.
Can be built only on lakes by embarked workers. (production imitates palace)

UGP Horse (replaces Great Merchant)
Unlike Great Merchant you can get 2nd Horse by destroying Horse resource in your territory
or someone else's territory with whom you have open boarders or territory of city state.
If gifted to city state or used in trade mission then it creates 1 source of Horses near that city state..
Customs House created by Horse also spawns horses to the same tile..

NERO

UA Burn baby, burn
:c5razing: Razing process produces 200% :c5gold: gold and 200% :c5culture: culture
from town that is in Razing process.
You can raze every town and in case of :c5capital: capital you can raze it but not destroy it

UB Golden Palace (replaces courthouse)
:c5razing: Razing is 2 times slower process.
Also UB gives :c5happy: +1 happiness.
You can build it everywhere.
City can't be destroyed with razing.
It has larger maintenance (6 :c5gold: gold)

UU Predatorians (replaces swordsman)
Similar to strenght of legioneers of rome civ
but twice as expensive
because they also provide +1 :c5happy: happiness
and +15% spy defence when garrisoned​

Bonuses for Caligula are wayyy too situational and OP.
About Nero, its simply OP. Additionally, there isn't much point at building a courthouse and then razing the city....

Bonuses for Caligula are wayyy too situational and OP.
About Nero, its simply OP. Additionally, there isn't much point at building a courthouse and then razing the city....
For courthouse I just forgot to add that it doesn't allow destroy city with razing.. For Caligula I can get rid of longer length of golden age and lower growth rate..

I like the leaders personally, just as leaders in a game and not real life :p

I can supply the maps here at some point, Rome has always been my weak spot.

Thank you.. If u want to you can delay map making a month or so because I won't work a lot with this mod until I have finished my Estonian civ first..

I like their personalities as well.. Especially Nero and it's current UA .. getting bonuses from razing town (that includes your own towns) that adds some interesting flavor to the game :)

Top Bottom